Tuesday, September 19, 2006

tution mates.

I had Accts tution on Sunday. Obviously i went, because there was a test. Mom fetched me to Tamp. I swear this is the last time i'm getting her to fetch me. My parents have no patience at all. Dad was being a bitch as usual with his rantings about me not making it to anywhere and whatever. I seriously stopped bothering five years ago. Such comments isnt gonna take me anywhere anyway.

Best of all, he even said that he's going to chase me out of the house. I smiled a small smile and in my heart i was gloating. I am moving out anyway. What makes him think i'm staying in his house after this year? Immature thinking of his, never changed since i was nine.

Back to my Accts tution. I walked into my tutor's house and immadiately i hesitated a little. The dining table was extended and there were an extra two girls at the table. Then my tutor introduced them, they were from the Changkat Changi group. I had to sit like at the head of the table.

So the seating went like this.

I was furiously annoyed the whole time i was doing my test. See, the thing about Accts is that you need to think before you do anything. I didnt study, so i needed to think more. The two sitting closest to me were the worst people you can sit with in a test. I cannot take it. My patience was really to the limit already. But still, i chose to keep quiet. If i let go of my temper, i think my chair will fly at them.

They were fucking annoying. Giggling and giggling at i-dun-know-what. Then they kept flipping through the test paper over and over. Changing questions when they hit a rut.

I was FUCKING ANNOYED.

I came late for tution and can you believe i finished one question even before they started anything? I know that for sure because i looked over at their paper when i finished my first question. My annoyance only ended when they left my tutor's house. Sabrina had to go for IMF thing. Why would IMF employ people like her, i dun know why either. I think maybe they were blind or that they were desperate for people.

Like whatever lah. I'm quite annoyed just thinking about it.

I need to tell you my answer in another twenty minutes. I dun know what to say, i havent even come to my decision yet.

I told Bedah i had a late paper. She asked me leg paper?

No comments:

Post a Comment