Sunday, September 17, 2006

Nights out.


Friday,

Bedah and i met up for a late late dinner. I had Geography paper that morning and i didnt sleep the night before. I was one tired bitch. Got to school early and tried to study somemore. My mind was just full of Trance, but it sure did help me remember facts.

It was 715am by the time i got my butt to the hall. I was surprised to see Shawwai there already. Best of all, he was studying. He was STUDYING i tell you. So i sat down at some random seat and continued studying.

The teachers only came in at like 730. So i had like an extra 15mins to do some memorising. Then i realised that everyone was all seated and ready to begin the exam and i was the only one who still had my bag with me.

WTH.

So i hurried to the back of the hall to put my bag.

Russel: "Eh, metre change to feet is what?"
Me: "How i know. I like never study map lah!"
Russel: "Then how?"
Me: "EY Shengli! Feet to metre is what?"
Shengli: "How i know."
Me: "Walau eh."

Both Russel and i walked back to the front.

Me: "SHER! Whats feet in metres!"
Sher: "I dun know. Got feet meh?"
Me: "Die already lah."

So everyone starts panicking about feet equals to how many metres and whatnot. It spread to the Express people and they all got panicky.

Me: "EY, Shreeen! Got feet leh!"
Shreen: "What feet?"
Me: "My feet. Of course the map one lah."
Shreen: "Oh, that feet."

Shreeen starts panicking and turns around to ask the person behind her if she knew the conversion.

Me: "Shreen! Its 1.3048."
Shreen: "Okay, thanks."
Russel: "No lor! Its 2.6."
Me: "Bullshit. Its 5.2."

We made the Express people all mixed up with our conversation. They were even more put off by us. So that means we'll do better. =)

We're all evil.

After the paper, we all went home.

I was fucking tired, i swear.

Slept all the way till 6pm. Then Dad woke me up. Apparently i was sleeping like a log and i didnt wake up to go for tution at 2pm. Mom called to yell at me and after that i went back to sleep. I was too tired to care. Bedah called at 9pm and asked me to meet up. So i left the house to meet her at 925 for some stingray.

I finished the whole portion myself. I simply cannot believe what a pig i am. Sleep like mad, then eat like mad also.

Then we headed to Mac to smoke and slack. The moment i sat down, i yanked up my shirt to cover my nose.

I smell shit.

Literally.

I am fucking serious.

I turned to the other side and i saw this old lady sitting in the table next to me. I couldnt for the life of me fathom where the smell came from. I was quite annoyed. Bedah was giving me this weird look on her face already and i really couldnt stand the smell.

Then the people around us started to get up and move away from the smoking area. The smell was horrendous, i swear.

So after that, we met Hidayah. She told us the entire story of how the old lady shat on herself and whatnot.

Then it was home for me.

Sat,

Baoyi asked to go Cocco Latte. I wasnt very interested at first, because i r cheapskate. I didnt want to pay to go into a club.

FOR WHAT PLEASE.

But in the end, Baoyi, Sheila, Celest and i cabbed over from town. Once we got in, i wanted to get out. The place was freaking small! I didnt like it at all. Till somebody told me that there was a second floor. We ordered 1 for 1 Chivas Coke. Its the fastest way to get high. Plus one tequila shot each.

All of us boh tah boh lampa.

Then again, we dun have also. So it doesnt really matter if we tah or not.

Danced like mad. Poledanced with Baoyi and Celest. I wasnt even in the mood yet, even after all the Chivas Coke and tequila shot. Then i started tah-ing shots for Baoyi. Power packed shots please. The first one i drank was like fire in my throat. I think theres a hole in my throat now, like how theres a hole in the ozone layer.

I started prancing around barefooted. Yes, i know i'm like mad high. I laid on the sofa and i wanted to die. I was so high. Then Baoyi came over and slut-danced on my thigh and she was going all over touchy touchy.

CHEEBYE.

I cannot take it. (I'm not having lesbian tendancies.)

So i went off to dance with her. Her sole purpose of doing that slut dance to me was so she could get me to dance. I was half mad already. Then suddenly she disappeared and i went to dance with Sheila and Celest. Scandelous never did sound so nice.

A hand yanked on my arm, pulled me backwards towards the bar.

I got a shock please. I thought which mad freak got hold of me. Apparently it was Baoyi, she wanted me to help her tah three shots that the bartender gave her. I looked at the shots, and they were all of different colours. I scared lah! But i still took two shots.

Two shots of different alcohols went into my mouth. It burned all the way from my mouth to stomach. My throat confirm got hole now. After that i was half gone. Plus many more free shots from the bartender, i was really three quarters gone.


I was prolly half gone already.





Make that three quarters gone.

I seem to rmb frenching Baoyi.

But i aint sure if it was real. Maybe i was dreaming. What a weird dream.

Then Mirame came on.

I kan chiong and i half ran to the dancefloor. Sheila saw my reaction and she laughed like mad.

Funny meh?

I pranced around without my birks. Pranced and pranced. As if i had all the energy in the world, but it felt as if my legs were going to give way. I wanted to drop dead and sleep. I was so tired.

I seem to vaguely rmb calling Ken or somebody. But it cannot be Ken because he's in camp now. Who can it be?

Now, i'm 18 and i'm senile.

Thats not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment