Sunday, August 13, 2006

Mitch's, Ken's Birthday. Botanic Gardens.

My PDA officially sucks. It self deleted all the entries for my blog. Fuck PDAs.

Okay, my comp has been down for like five million years. So i'm officially up and running after today. I guess all you people are dead bored of reading the same entry over and over again. Plus feeling sadder and sadder everytime you read it no? Its all over already. Its been one heck of a six months since i've known Mel and i'm glad to say i'm still alive and full of humour.

First off, i want to re-wish Jena, Mitchie and Yong a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! They are officially aged 19, 18 and 17. How ironic really. I tried crashing Sec3 camp on the 4th, but too bad i wasnt allowed to stay. The reason why I'm still around is because i want to help my juniors get thru events and not get fucked by shits who dun even have basic communication skills. I have never and will not understand how the shits work. All they do is shout.

I went down to Mitch's birthday party after that. Thanks to Ken, we all had very interesting "rehearsals". He kept asking us to keep quiet and to stand by. So can you imagine the whole bunch of people crowding at the door, in various positions, just waiting to surprise Mitch. First rehearsal was because Ken thought Mitch was coming. Second was because some random grandma came up the lift and he thought it was Mitch. Third was because Jj, Guowei and Vone came up in a great big hurry, they gave us all a scare when they rang the doorbell. But the whole thing was a fucking joke i say. All i know is that we should not let Ken plan parties anymore.

So when Mitch finally came back. He was fiddling at the lock and everyone was super quiet and ribbon sprays and party poppers were held at ready. He opened the door and all hell broke loose. We let fly all the crazy ribbons and the party poppers like there was no tomorrow. Best of all, Mitch thought he was being ambushed by air rifles. It was hilarious and i laughed like mad.

The bomb of all bombs was still Guowei. He came into Mitchie's house wearing shades when it was all dark. Mitch's uncle asked him if he wanted the poppers and lifted the whole box for him. Instead of taking poppers fron the box, Guowei went and look for the poppers in the coasters under the box. I laughed and laughed like mad. I thought i was going to die.

Hilarious i swear.

So the party was in full swing and we all ate like mad. Then came the climax of the night when Gab got out this ankle spray thing. The thing is that you were supposed to spray some on a towel and inhale it thru your nose. I nearly died the first time i tried because the smell was damn hiam. But Guowei clamed the whole thing on my nose and i had to breathe so i didnt have a choice but to inhale the spray. I started laughing and laughing and the rest were like smothering me with pillows and what not. The spray makes you want to laugh and laugh non-stop. The whole bunch of us in the room tried the spray thing and all of us laughed and laughed. Sheila was the bomb because she stoned there for like 30seconds then she came to.

Neh came at a later time. She brought Bols Peppermint. Hurray! Liquer! As usual i had to mix the alcohol for them. We had the liquer with milk and it tasted not bad. Neh insisted that the one i mixed for her was too strong. But both me and Xia think its alright. We drank and drank like mad. There was so much beer and that bottle of Bols Peppermint. Then it got funny when we all played the Eraser game. Remember when you were little and theres this game where you had to flip the eraser onto another person's eraser so that you'll win? We played that and i never played that before in my whole entire life.

We finished the whole bottle of Bols and like five cans of beer just playing that. It was damn fun. Then Xia got super high and distracted. I had techno playing on my phone and she was like dancing to the beats. It was hilarious. Then Shaik had to throw up. His vomit looked like mutton curry and the best part was that there was no mutton curry served at the party. Xia got really dead drunk and she practically died under Mitch's block. I have a video and pictures, but i dun think i will upload it.

Neh and i sent Xia home and Xia threw up over me. Thanks i say. Then i cabbed home from Katong.

The next friday was Ken's birthday! We all met up at town then we decided where to go. Vone was already half gone when we met up so we all had to wait for her to be sober before moving on. I saw her nipples like twice please. I' like what the flying fuck really. We all headed down to Boat Quay and then i had to phuay for them to get somewhere. We all ended up at Link Bar where i finished like a quarter of the tequila at one go. My head decided to spin and i was halfway to getting drunk. Then us MNGs went to Liquid for some major Trance then we headed to Rush to meet Bedah then it was back to Boat Quay again. We ended up at the coffeeshop at 3plus in the morning and then we all left for home. I was one tired bitch please.

On Sat, we went to Botanic Gardens for a walk. We walked all the way from Wheelock Place to Gleneagles to Botanic Gardens. So imagine how far it was? We finally got there and there were bats around. On the way, the guys were talking about Jj's birthday.

Mel: "Oh, half the time i was upstairs in the room, chilling."
Jj: "Oh, half the time i was downstairs at the dancefloor, thor-ing (throwing up)."

I laughed like mad.

The whole trip to Botanic Gardens ended with Jj thinking that there was a McDonalds in Botanic Gardens and Neh thinking why Botanic Gardens was so run down with no flowers.

I laughed my guts out i swear. I love my people so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment