Thursday, August 24, 2006

Survey. I was bored.

7 random things about myself:
  1. I get annoyed easily.
  2. I wear black most of the time.
  3. I get kick ass drunk on beer.
  4. I hate school.
  5. School hates me.
  6. I laugh for no apparent reason sometimes.
  7. I think i'm weird.
7 things that scare me:
  1. My reflection. I bet you are scared of your own reflection too.
  2. Mel's driving.
  3. Mitchell when he's angry.
  4. Ken when he's drunk, i scared i have to wait for him to wake up.
  5. Ghost houses.
  6. Kevin Phua. He has this weird thing of peering into your face.
  7. Losing my phone.
7 random songs at the moment:
  1. Benny Benassi's Satisfaction.
  2. Evanescence's My Immortal Vr 2.
  3. Be in Tokyo- Tokyo Drift
  4. Big Bad Love- EuroTrance Productions.
  5. Pussy Cat Dolls- Buttons
  6. Daddy Yankee- Lo Que Paso Paso
  7. David Usher's Black Black Heart.
7 things i like most:
  1. Shiny stuff
  2. Crowns
  3. Funny belt buckles.
  4. My boobs, okay i said it for fun.
  5. The orange car in Tokyo Drift. Lotus Something. I forgot.
  6. Ghaz's eyelashes.
  7. Mel's smell.
7 things i say most:
  1. Chao turtle.
  2. For what?
  3. Are you mad?
  4. Go away!
  5. I dun like you.
  6. You shut up.
  7. I'm going to sue you.
7 people to do this:
  1. Bedah
  2. Gaybriel
  3. Sheila
  4. Xia
  5. Russell
  6. Your mother
  7. Whoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment