Sunday, August 20, 2006

Ghost House Expedition.

It was a ghost house expedition ytd. Sheila and Gaybriel the two mad people who insisted that we should go on such an expedition during the seventh month. I didnt know of such plans till 530 and i must say i was into going for such things. So Neh was on MSN with me and she kept telling me that the haunted estate was at Kranji, according to Gaybriel. But i was told by Mel that it was near Lim Chu Kang. So obviously i was insisting that the place was located at LCK when Neh was insisting that it was at Kranji because of Gaybriel. It was a mad thing to be arguing about, really. So i told Neh to tell Gaybriel to go Kranji and be a HORSE. He can eat grass for all i care.

Then Neh asked me to go down to town and meet them. But the thing was that after meeting in town, the whole bunch was coming to CCK. And CCK is like seven MRT stops away from where i stay, so why the fuck would i want to go to town then come back down to the west again? Thats mad i say. Apparently i was supposed to go down to town to plan the night's outing with the rest of the people. I'm like, FOR WHAT? I didnt know go haunted house must plan one. So we must plan at which corner to see ghost and which square metre to trip over something and fall? Bullshit i say. For what you plan?

So everyone met at CCK.

The whole bunch of us were smoking just outside the MRT station, so can you just imagine the amount of smoke? Then Neh decided to tell us that Xia was coming and that she was gonna reach around 2130. The guys nearly went mad with waiting. Xia only reached at 10plus see. So while we were all waiting for Xia, we all started making fun of Ken's mother's name. Apparently Sheila still thinks that Ken's mother sells sour or roasted pigs. We laughed non-stop. Then Neh decides to tell us that she wants to get another tattoo.

Neh: "Eh Fiona, i want to do another tattoo. You dun laugh."
Me: "Ohkay." -bites lower lip-
Neh: "I want to do a buddha head on my thigh."
Me: " '_____'
Neh: "I want the circle circle thing on top of the head."
Me: "HUH? So you just want the circles on your thigh?" -starts laughing-
Neh: -gives a sian face-
Sheila: "HUH?! You want the hair only?"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!
Neh: -gives a even more sian face-
Mel: "Or is it the beads?"
Me: -laughs louder-
Neh: -dun feel like talking anymore-

Its fucking funny please. Can you imagine getting like the buddha's hair tattooed on your thigh? How hilarious will it look like? I dun want to go and think about it because i will laugh. Then Johan interrupts the conversation with a stupid sentence.

Johan: "Why not you do a GuanYin with a vase? The vase is the dick."

Everyone's face shrivels up. Then everyone starts laughing.

Then Xia finally got to CCK and we all left to take a bus down to LCK.

Once we got there, the haunted estate loomed up in front of us like a awesome monster waiting to eat us. It was so dark, I thought my eyes were closed. Okay, not true. Its because of the Bangala Longhouse that was located beside the house. They had like strong light shining into the estate. So at certain parts, we could see without any torches. We went around and up the blocks. There wasnt really anything to see because all the houses looked the same. Then we went to the marketplace/ hawker centre to have a look around.

Gaybriel: "Eh, what you want to eat."

Everyone stuns. Then everyone tells Gaybriel to "Mai lai."

So we passed the marketplace then we went to the back blocks where everything was pitch black. You cant see shit at all. We saw the playground on the way to the back blocks. It was kinda eerie because it was in half shadows. Then we made our way to where we started out. Neh was beside me and we were talking. Suddenly i see something on Johan's shirt and i grab Neh and point.

Both of us.
Neh: "Johan, theres like a lizard on your shirt."
Me: "Johan, theres like a finger on your shirt."

Johan jumped and Jj went behind him to have a look.

It turned out to be Johan's pendant. KNN. Scare us. Cb.

From there we left the estate. Then Sheila says that she needs to pee. So Mel suggests that we head over to the Bangla Longhouse and see if we can get a toilet. So i went with Sheila. But we werent allowed in because we were girls and that the bangras all walk around in their underpants and yadda yadda. So no choice, Sheila had to pee by the road, behind this tree. It was fucking hilarious really. We all laugh like mad.

Then we went to the bus stop to wait for the bus that never came. So we all started walking and then a cab came! The MNGs all got in with Gaybriel. Then we headed to CCK to wait for the guys. On the way, we stopped a cab and told him to go to LCK and get the guys, so that the guys didnt have to walk too far.

Us girls and Gaybriel then reached CCK and we all went to eat. Then the guys came along. After that, the guys insisted on going home. What spoilsports i say. I got annoyed and i started smoking like mad. Then NR3 came and they all got on except for Mel, Xia and me. I was gonna take a cab after Xia's sister came to pick her. But in the end, Xia's sister didnt want to come a pick her and Xia didnt want to waste money on cabs. Three of us ended up talking till 7am at CCK. Mel read Xia's palm for her and it was quite sad really. But its okay, MNGs for LIFE. We talked about alot of things and laughed non-stop.

At one point of time, Mel was like telling Xia what kind of person she is.

Mel: "Xia, you never trust people easily."
Me: "WHAT?"
Mel: "Xia never trust people easily?"
Me: -laughs- "I heard Xia never see people easily. So i was thinking she see ghost meh?"
Xia: "I heard Xia never see sharks before."

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

I think i nearly died. Then i pushed Xia. Okay, i dun know my own strength really. Xia actually fell with the chair and onto the floor! I laughed like no tomorrow. I memo-ed myself to sue Xia when i'm 21, but i forgot why i said that. I'm so annoyed just trying to remember what made me want to sue Xia.

Tsk. Old already.

Mel then told me that he percives that i dun have alot of friends. Mostly aquaintances, no close friends. There were alot of things he said that were true. Which is why i'm afraid of Mel in some ways. He can read me like a book and he knows exactly what i'm thinking of. He knows that i'm in depression and that i'm a perfectionist. How right. Then again, he's hardly wrong in reading me. All i remember after the five months that i was into Mel, is his smell. I'll miss it the most.

But then again, we must all move on no?

Out with the old and in with the new.

So I asked Mel to look into my eyes and read my mind. I was just thinking of a random thought and i was smiling away like a stupid bitch.

Mel: "You're thinking, Mel is an idiot."
Me: -covers mouth- "Fuck you. How the fuck did you know. Shit."
Mel: -grinning away- "Because yadda yadda yadda yadda yadda."

SEE! He's so weird and scary in that sense. He can read my mind. Shit, so if lets say i think if eating Swenson's Sticky Chewy Chocolate icecream, he KNOWS? Thats mad mind reading please.

At the ending of our whole nonsense conversation, Mel tells me this weird thing. He asked me to find a guy who can pamper me alot. It was then that i realised i needed someone to pamper me and show me alot of love. Its sad isnt it? Its your upbringing, your family environment that you grew up in that matters the most when you're all grown up and meeting new people. It is how your parents treat you that makes you want that love that didnt exist when you were younger. Yes, we all suffer some kind of damage in our years of growing up. But then again, its still up to us to find ways to overcome that emptyness thats gnawing at our hearts, isnt it?

And i woke up crying just now. I wonder why.

No comments:

Post a Comment