Sunday, July 23, 2006

Back to Altivo.

I went back to visit Altivo last Tuesday. I took the cable car up with Jean because she had work. I went to Rock bar to see who's the bartender and i saw Ah Beng Ben! He got shock when he saw me because he wasnt expecting to see me at all, besides i seem to have changed alot in the six months that he hasnt seen me. I went over to Glass bar after that. Jackie and Cheewee were bartending there. Frank said i look very different also.

I went to smoke with Cw after awhile. He was like dying for a cig because he had to chiong bar that day. Altivo was short staffed and two of the bartenders were on off. I talked to Jack back at the bar and i was asking about his girlfriend. I got the biggest shock when he said that he broke up with her already. Then he proceeds to give me a second shock by telling me he's with Natasha currently. I was quite taken aback by both pieces of news. Its not funny when someone bombards you with two extremely big truths at one go. I think if i was old, i would have died of a heart attack.

I left at 9pm because i was kinda tired and feeling old again.

It has been one hell of a week. So many things happened. I am seriously tired of alot of things. Jean gave me one of her lectures when she found out what was wrong with me. I swear i got lectured a good one hour in sms format. I cried, as usual for afew days. I was pretty suicidal and i was ready to call SOS (Samaritans Of Singpore) for help. Inside, i needed someone to hear me, to listen to what i hve to say. But its just too bad you went and told me you were uncomfortable with everything. I lost that listening ear, or rather i began to fear telling you things. Its as if i was afraid to let you know how i felt anytime after that conversation. But its all over. I'm glad i didnt listen to what the people asked me to do. I followed what my heart told me to do and it worked. Oh well, at least we talked the whole matter out. Let time heal.

But still, i wish i could turn back time.

No comments:

Post a Comment