Wednesday, August 23, 2006

School today.

I went to school at 10am this morning. I was super late for school. The security guard couldnt be bothered with me even. He just gave me the green form and continued talking on his phone. So i filled up the form and procceeded upstairs to class. I caught sight of familiar faces when i passed the lab, so i detoured and went in. Apparently, my class was in the lab for Physics. So i walked in and everyone stopped in their tracks.

Apparently they were extremely shocked to see me in school. Okay, i got the point that you guys dun see me alot these days, so that explains why the surprised looks. So i got through the rest of school alright till it was the last two periods. It was supposed to be Chinese but i'm not retaking so i got two periods free! Then i was notified of going to the library for Maths. I went into the library and joined MJ in doing some Maths. I didnt have any idea what i was supposed to do there at all. Then i turned and snuck a peek at Janice, she motioned for me to join them at that table where Mrs G was teaching. So i went and plopped myself on the chair.

Mrs G turned and told me the table was full. I was quite taken aback. So does that mean the chair i just sat on was for a certain "someone"? Mad i say. She then told me that Mr Y told her that i'm not coming to school anymore and that i dun need her help. I stun somemore. So now i'm being denied to the teachings of Maths just because a certain Mr Y said so?

WOW.

So this is what i paid my school fees for. Gone were the days when i will take my punishment without a word and not fighting for my own rights. When you reach a certain point in life, you'll understand what i mean. Okay, so no Maths for me. They think i will die or something. I can always get help from anyone else. I dun necessary need help from the certain you. I owe you nothing. I dun see you guys around when i'm all depressed and insomniac. So what's the point of reprimanding me now? You think its gonna work? Sorry, you knocked at the wrong door.

I believe that i can make it no matter what. It is how much effort i put in for the next 60days that will show on my results slip next year. I'll look down on you people then. Tuh to you guys.

I did some Maths revision on my own before heading out of the library. I was surprised to see that Kimchoo was calling me and that she was in school. So i made plans to join her and her bf at Khatib Mac to do some studying. Okay, we didnt do much talking because we were all from neighbourhood schools and that we had like alot of stories to tell. At one point of time, the nonsense that Jer and Jiajun came up with were too much.

Jer ordered a meal from the Mac girl who was holding this PDA. She took his order and she kept reappearing at odd times to ask him his drink and sauces. So obviously Jer got a scare everytime she did that, until he kept looking over his shoulder on impulse. I laughed really loudly at his expression. Then for some apparent reason, he started talking nonsense.

Jer: "Imagine if she ask me if i wanted fish with my filet?"
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
Jiajun: "Or chicken wings with your Mcwings."
Me: -tearing-

It was fucking funny, i swear. What kind of stupid shit do they come up with nowadays? I was very amused and entertained by their jokes and nonsense.

We left at 10pm to go home.

I'm so gonna miss Mdm Ho yelling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment