Thursday, August 31, 2006

Clubbing.

Clubbing on Ladies Night was fun! Xia made me go sing K with her Rp schoolmates. I felt quite out of place. I dun even like to sing K. If i'm at Kbox, i'll drink and not sing. But then again, its not Altivo anymore. So i only had one mug of Tiger. They sang like mad okay. I swear, they are worse then my Altivo people. At least we drink and sing. They sing and sing and sing as if tmr would be the end of the world and that there are no more songs avaliable.

I was pretty amazed by them.

We headed down to Devils for Ladies Night! Met up with Sheila at Muddys then we went for supper at Mac. I was telling them all about PengBo aka Pubor and the nonsense he ever did in Altivo. Sheila hear until scared. I shant elaborate because its a freaking long story.

We left Mac at 3am for Devils. The RnB was fucking POWER. The first thing we did was to go grab drinks. But the bartender was like pushing Heineken at me when i havent even decided what drink i wanted. So i just took the beer and asked for my favourite Burbon Coke. The Burbon is damn gao (alot), just the way i like it. So i had like two drinks with me. Sheila and Xia both got Vodka Cranberry. Sheila's Vodka Cranberry like got no vodka like that, its as if she asked for cranberry juice. Tasteless i say.

So we made our way through the whole crowd, which consist of mostly malays and more malays. I wonder why there was so many of them that night. It might have been an underground party that i didnt know about i guess.

So we squeezed our way through the people mountain people sea and got to the other side. We got this random table and sat down for awhile. Then off we went to dance. I must seriously emphasize the power RnB okay. Its really fucking good, although the Dj repeated some of the songs. Which annoys me alot really.

Then Mirame or Lo Que Paso Paso came on and i was like lip-synching the tamil/hindi words happily when some random cheebye pushed me. Okay, he could have said excuse me or something. But he chose to push me, the cheebye. At that point of time, when he pushed me, i stopped lip-synching abruptly and my face changed on the spot.

KNN.

I was one annoyed bitch, i swear.

Danced till 5am then we decided to go get more drinks. But there wasnt anymore for us, so we went to the toilet, passed this two policemen and i got a shock please. Then it was slacking time at the first floor, just smoking and talking.

I was talking to Sheila when i saw this person out of the corner of my eye. I turned.

And i jumped, literally.

She gave me a scare because she wasnt moving. She also didnt register me staring at her in shock till like 45seconds later. THEN she moved. I was half afraid that she wasnt human okay. Thank God she's real.

So i continued talking to Sheila when i saw this hand waving at me from an inhuman height.

CHEY.

Some African American on the stairs. Not funny please. So he beckons me to go over.

Sidetrack:
I'm the girl and he BECKONS me to go over? KNN CHAO TURTLE.

Anyway, i walked over to the stairs and the conversation went like this.

Me: "Yes?"
Him: "I've noticed you ever since i got here."
-Cue panic stricken face-
Me: "You have?"
Him: "Yeah, so whats your name?"
Me: "Fiona."
Him: "WOW."
-Cue confused face-
Him: "So can i get to know you?"
Me: "No."
Him: "Why?"

Sidetrack:
They ALWAYS ASK WHY. They never take NO for an answer.

Me: "Because i'm taken."
Him: "Your boyfriend is one lucky guy."
Me: "I guess...My imaginary boyfriend.-softly-"
Him: -nods-
Me: "Okay, bye."

Now its confirmed that i attract Nerds and African Americans. Why dun have handsome boys like this?





1 comment: