Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bored Bored.

Its LADIES NIGHT! I'm going to do some major clubbing tonight. Paint the town red and everything with Xia. Okay, that was so random. But i had to say it. I was bored.

So i havent been to school for oh-so-long. I want to go, but i never seem to be able to wake up. I'm sucha pig sometimes, or rather most of the time. But fret not! I have a letter from my mommy explaining why i'm absent. =)

Good news, i just won this iten from ebay. Its a cherry LV wallet! I like! But i wanted this red Braun Buffel wallet in the first place. But it got SOLD, which makes fiona a sad sad fiona. Its okay, i curse that person who bought it to lose it. =)

Okay. I'm officially bored to tears. Xia's in town already and i'm nowhere near prepared to get out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment