Monday, August 21, 2006

English Orals.

I think i screwed up my Distinction for English Orals. Thanks to Daram.

Daram, Junan and i were talking in the waiting room and we talked about alot of different topics, like what happens to Daram if he's nervous and nonsensical fights. So Daram proceeds to explain what happens when he's too fluent in reading the passage. Its like if he's too fluent, he tends to skip some words and he'll only realise after finishing like a whole parargraph. Then he'll jam brake at wherever he's reading and stop there. Its like leaving people at the climax of something you were saying.

Junan and i laughed like mad. Its was hilarious to see Daram explaining himself. Then we started talking about the fights we've witnessed and how silly they all were. So i was quite entertained by what Daram and Junan said. Then Koon Beng went out so i was like preparing myself for my turn. So when Koon Beng was in the room, i was quite bored and i started looking at my surroundings. Then when it got to my turn, i went in and started reading the passage.

Then i started laughing!

I cant help it. I was reading and then Daram's face came to mind and i just started laughing! Can you imagine i was reading and laughing at the same time?! Then picture discussion was a horror because i kept using words like "kinda" and "like".

Shit.

For conversation, the moment she told me the topic, i forgot it. I was blabbering away like a mad bitch. I can say goodbye to my Distinction already. I screwed my orals up. Then again, i might still get my Distinction because my Chinese is so broken and i still got a Merit. Cheers to being me i say.

I rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment