Monday, January 02, 2006

Its you.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


Okay, i know i'm like two days late in saying that but what the heck, at least i said it what.

So on the 31st of December i was working in Skydining and i got to be a barmaidtender. I swear i wanted to die because i've never ever done bartending before and obviously it sucked when you had to do it on a tsunami day. a TSUNAMI DAY i tell you.

But all the bartenders were so sweet because they kept worrying about me and they took turns to come over to the cable car station just to check that everything's alright and that i had enough ice for drinks. Jackie was the sweetest because he kept bringing all the Moets and wines over to top up my stock. Ben was like a siao lang because he was sweating like mad but he still took the time to grab a bucket of ice and refill my icebox.

See. My bartenders are the sweetest. Except for Xiaobai the most JIAN person. *sticks nose in the air*

Okay lah, he aint that JIAN really.

I swear i hate Moets now. Its all because i had to open like fifty Moets that day and it sucked because whenever you open champange, you have a 50-50 chance of it popping out and hitting someone in the eye. So i was damn scared of the pressure in the bottle. Jackie kept laughing at me because of my expression whenever i had to open a new bottle of Moet.

But still i did it all the same. Jackie taught me to use a cloth and cover the cork before i pull it out, so that the chance of the cork flying into someone's eye is lowered. HAHA.

The best part is that i got no running water near me so i had to run over to Faber Rock or to the CCS (Cable Car Station) sink to top up the water. So by the time the first session finished, i think i lost like 2kg. Free slimming session i tell you.

Then came the Grand Finale. The 15minute firework display that was promised by the CEO. All the way from Mt Faber to Seah Im Carpark to Harbourfront to Sentosa.

POWER LAH. I swear.

We had eight cable cars with fireworks attached to it out on the cables. The people paid like $999 to have dinner and the attached fireworks. So when the time came, the diners pressed this special button in the cable car to set the fireworks off. It was fucking good i tell you. The skydining team sat down at the edge of the CCS hole, where the CC was supposed to come in, just to watch the fireworks.

EXTREMELY NICE I TELL YOU.

So thats the start of 2006. Goodbye 2005. Its been a great year. With all the achievements and a great job plus new friends. Clubbing non-stop with my colleagues and getting dead drunk and falling for someone new. I'll miss the rubbish that i went thru in 2005.

A big thank you to all you darlings who have been there for me in 2005.

Your names:
Snowman ( The midnight movies i shall miss.)
Cyn ( The shit we used to do when we went out.)
Shiyi ( You're still the best tattoo partner i have.)
Jena ( Jenaaaaaaa!)
Ghaz ( I'll miss your eyelashes.)
Hairy ( Mr Darlie!)
Azahari ( i'll miss your smile Az)
Harith ( Haleet!)
Jean ( You're my clubbing bitch.)
Lennon ( We both look old.)
Cheewee ( You gaylord!)
Kelvin ( Xiaobai, you very JIAN!)
Jack ( Jackie!)
Ben ( Chao Ah Beng!)
Frank ( Fido Dido!)
Bob ( BEARHUG!)
Isham ( I cant do sales and settle bills for you anymore.)
Tangy ( You're the best.)
Jacline ( Maitai)
Viona ( stop making me laugh leh.)
Jeremy Rav ( I'll miss clubbing at Rav. You made me fall for you now. I'll be back.)
Eric ( Stop taking MCs and stop making me laugh my guts out. Squizerl.)
Joel ( PAPA!! So CUTE!)
Nut ( I love NUT!)
Adrian ( After five freaking years please. I want my shoes!)
Bear (I wish i had that one more chance to pinch your cheeks.)
Daniel Goh ( You are so fucking lame. But i still love you.)
Dennis ( I fell for you once. You made your decision. I just want you to be happy.)
Joseph ( I love my dead girl to bits!)
Lionel ( Liiioonnnel!!! I know you wax your face!)
Maxim (Thanks, just for caring.)
Tanya ( You're like a kid that never grows up.)


And many many more still. I'm still abit hyper from the Chivas that i drank. So i cant really remember alot of people. So i shall update when i remember anyone else.

Tiffany, Jean, Cheewee and I hit Rav on the 31st. We had to pay cover charge because it was freaking New Year and I was so freaking pissed off with the Door Bitch. I gave her my most LL face ever and she still had to let me in.

WHAT.

I paid cover charge what. CANNOT MEH.

KNN.

I ordered Vodka lime next and it costed a fucking $15!

NABEY CCB.

Its even more expensive then Altivo's and their bartender is not even professional! I'm so turned off by that. Cheewee paid for me and he utterly refused to take any money from me. I was so irritated that i wanted to shove the money down his "cleavage". Cheewee knew that i was mad already so he took like $10 from me and asked me to keep the rest. I felt better after that.

Oh, and did i mention it was GAY NIGHT that day? FUCK PLEASE, the whole dancefloor had like so many gays that it was like GAY please. They were dancing topless and kissing/ frenching like mad. Cheewee was so bloody insecure that he asked us girls to stick close to him. He was too scared to even go over to the toilet. Sacarly got gay molest him please. How funny would that be!

Anyway, Cheewee's IC is so not him please. The picture looks like this homeless guy that was forced to take a picture lah. I confiscated it and put it in my pocket to prevent him from going home. Then i bought him an Asahi to drink and he asked for another vodka lime for me. Basket, i was like high already please.

Gay night ended at 6am and we decided to go for breakfast at Bencoolen. Prata here we come! But i went back to Rav just to get Jeremy's number. =) Then we took a cab to Bencoolen and breakfasted.

Cheewee still doesnt believe that i'm 17 please. He feels so old with me and Jean. He has like 15 sex partners please. SOAB!

So i didnt go to work on the 1st, because i was fucking tired. But Tiffany jio-ed me to go Rav last minute so i went. Alot of things happened but i'm not gonna repeat it here because its been settled and i dun want to remember it. =)

I took a picture with Jeremy and he's so sweet. I just had to give him a kiss and he kissed me back.

He said some very interesting things that i'm not gonna repeat here because its for me to know and for you to find out.

WHAT? CANNOT MEH?

*shy grins*

How sweet.

A good start to the year. =)

OH, and i've decided to go back and take my Os. I want 10 points. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment