Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Ben's birthday

Ben's Birthday on 15th January.

I was supposed to blog about this earlier. But i forgot and i was too busy.

BUT.
NOW.
I.
CAN.


HOHUM!!

I had to first go and get Bedah from Clarke Quay because the stupid woman decided to go DRINKING with Aron Farhan, which was a very bad choice because both of them arent good drinkers at all. Jason called me and i had to go around asking people to lend me money just because i lost my freaking POSB card. I realised that even thou people whom i know work already but still dun have money. HOW ANNOYING.

So i finally managed to borrow some from Evil twin. Seems like the only people you can count on are your twins. Seriously. So i got into a cab and reached Cine. I had previously arranged to meet Bedah, Jason and Aron there. I got there to see Bedah sitting on the floor and i got this sudden impulse to kick her ass. But i obviously didnt kick her ass. I got pretty worked up for like five seconds because i didnt like seeing her like that, and moreover she could have been caught by the police. SIXTEEN IS CONSIDERED UNDERAGE WHAT. Okay, i'm contradicting myself considering i've been drinking like mad since i was 16.

So we waited around for my colleagues to arrive. Then headed to meet them at Kbox. Wah! The room we got was super-duper-the-extremely-the-big please! We all happily jump onto the sofas and got comfy. Ben and Lennon were both serious in discussion about the drinks. Serious, i show you.
Image hosting by TinyPic

SEE?! They were so engrossed in the menu that they didnt even notice me till the flash went off. Men and alchohol. TSK. You should've seen Lennon's face when he realised that i took his photo. Super Kodak moment please. Then Ben had to start drinking away when the drinks arrived.

In a blink of an eye, Ben's face turned fucking red. Its like (what's that Figurine called?) GUAN GONG please. Then i heard that he threw up in toilet already so he stopped drinking. Then he fell asleep on the sofa! Funny please.

Then things started to get hot. Nut climbed onto Jack and they were kissing away like nobody's business lah. I watched them and i think its like a movie you know? A KISSING MOVIE. Dennis came in with Qianfeng and another girl. The sonofabitch left WITHOUT her.

The nerve of that he-bitch.

He left Qianfeng there and she got herself drunk and then she cried like mad in one corner. Its like even i felt her agony please. All i can say is that i got it better then her because he actually got together with her and then broke up with her. I didnt really like go into anything so i'm kinda glad that i didnt sacrifice anything just to be with him. So its kinda sad for her lah. Siince she like gave the relationship her all. She actually took me for her love rival when i didnt mean to be a threat to her. HAHA!

Dennis has this disgusting habit of bringing us girls up to the stars and dropping us like a hot brick when we fall for him.

THE MEANIE.

So Lennon gave her some advice outside Cine. I dun think he knew what he was saying even. He was telling her something halfway then he turned around and shouted for me to shut up and proclaimed that i was drunk. Then he proceed to SCOLD ME for being drunk when i wasnt.

LIKE WHAT THE HELL?

First of all, i DID NOT drink alot. All i drank was basically green tea chivas or beer. I DIDNT HAVE ALOT TO DRINK EITHER. Then when i decided to drink lemon barley, i got SCOLDED by Mr Lennon Tan again. He proclaimed that i kept my promise and that i WAS NOT drunk. Then he change his storyline and SCOLDED ME AGAIN for being drunk, ON LEMON BARLEY I TELL YOU. You should've seen my face then. I think i was like Justice Bao. Basketballs please.

Mr Lennon Tan go and force my papa to drink until he vomitted all over the carpet in Kbox please.

SI LENNON.

Everytime go out MUST make someone drunk one leh. SO BAD RIGHT.

So everyone left in cabs, till there was only Jean, me, Bedah, Jason, Lennon, Ben, Rachel. Then Ben sat on the railing outside Cine and FELL! He fell into the grass! FUCKING FUNNY LAH! I laughed like no tomorrow PLEASE! Jean and me then lent him a hand and got him out of the grass. I'll remember the scene till i DIE.

So my dear Ben Lam. ITS A VERY HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY TO YOU. *smuckz!*
Image hosting by TinyPic
Hugs and Kisses from Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment