Monday, December 26, 2005

Secrets.

Celebrated Rachie's birthday a couple days back. Lennon made her cry AGAIN. Stupid fella, he forever like that one lah.

Pictures!
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Boyfriend, Lennon and Birthday girl Rachel.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Three crazy bartenders. All quite young only.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Xiujuan the drunkard, Jean the hot babe and ME.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Xiaobai and me! You should have seen Xiujuan's face when Xiaobai said he wanted to take a photo and put his arm around me. Her face became so bloody black lah. Like Justice Bao.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
BEN TAN! No lah, its Ben Lam. I call him Ben Tan because it sounds like ben dan in chinese.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Lennon and me! Both of us are 17 but we dun look like 17. =) He's a very young bartender.

On top of that, i got back my results on the 19th. I got SEVEN POINTS. WHOOHOO!~ I didnt know i was that smart. But my testimonial was like fucking contradicting lah.

AIYAH.

To the hell with my testimonial lah. Nobody will give a damn also.

I got my pay also! But i cant tell you how much lah. Company secret. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment