Sunday, January 22, 2006

The dreaded weighing machine.

I decided to get on the dreaded weighing machine just now. Then i got off and realised that i REGRET that decision i made. So i went to the toilet to do my stuff.

WHAT?! CANNOT GO TOILET MEH?

Then i went back to weigh myself again, just for fun.

KNN.

I dropped TWO freaking kilos.

Thats not funny. So i hopped onto the machine again and its still two kilos down. So i can deduce that shit weighs two kilos, or rather mine weighs two kilos. Since it does, then all of us should go and shit right before a H&W session. HAWHAW!


I was wondering why do we all go "stead". I'm not against being attached but i do find it funny that we MUST all have girl/boyfriends at sucha young age. And NO, i'm not being a old maid thats left on the shelf. I assure you that i do have suitors. I know of a friend that has 14 ex-boyfriends to date. She knows who she is, -winks. Apparently her answer to my question was that if i didnt try out different guys then i wouldnt know how guys think.

YARH RIGHT.

I diagree. Why? Its only because i think its a silly question that has silly answers. See, lets say you're a guy, (If you're a guy, stay a GUY. Dun go changing genders in my blog) and you fell for this girl you met somewhere.

SO WHAT DO YOU DO?

Give her flowers? Get her number? Ask her for her hand in marriage?

Being the typical guy, you'll probably ask her for her number first, then proceeding to SMS her every single night and flood her inbox with all your crazy bearbear, good nights and i love you messages right? After which you'll start asking her about her daily routines till you can practically remember what she is is doing at the moment even without asking her. DUH.

After that? Ask her if she wants to be with you?

Lets just say she said yes to your request, ( i refuse to call it a proposal) and you promise to love her forever & ever and plus give her the stars. Then two weeks into the relationship and you made her cry because your "brothers" say that you do not spend enough time with them and you vent your frustrations on her because of that. HOW? Then will you be the one thats gonna comfort her and say all the sweet mushy words or apologies? Or are you gonna break up with her just because you dun have time to spend with your "brothers"? What's it gonna be?

Then again, if she says no? Are you gonna plead and beg (in sms format) asking her to give you a chance to let you care for her? How far are you willing to go?

I had this one friend that borrowed money from me so that he could take this girl out. (I forgave that guy already, this is just a example) I was freaking turned off but still i lent the money to him. But isnt it obvious to me( the lender) that you're not able to financially provide for a girl even for a DATE? "Oh i dun have enough for a date." you say. Then why dun you go bloody save up for ONE FUCKING MONTH so that you can bring whichever girl you want out to Ritz just to have dinner? Then again, that might prove to be impossible to you because of the way you plurge your allowance on senseless things like buying WARCRAFT books and Xbox games.

Speaking of Warcraft books, i find it extremely senseless to read the book when you play the game itself. I mean, what's the difference? One's paper and the other has a screen?

Okay, i'm digressing. I shall shut up and go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment