Saturday, January 07, 2006

Gay night at Rav.

I headed down to school for the Sec1 Orientation Camp yesterday. I must say its the most "enjoyable" time i've ever experienced in my 2years of leadership. I shan't elaborate more because if i do, someone's gonna be unhappy. =)

Clubbed at Rav yesterday. It was fucking gay night but them Altivo people turned up for me. We opened one bottle of Chivas and by half an hour, the whole bottle was gone.

Guess who drank the most?

The fucker, Eddie.

He got so fucking high that he was challenging literally EVERYONE to the 5,10,15 game. He went as far as to corner me and wanting me to play the stupid game with him. I screamed like nobody's business and he still insisted on me playing that fucking game. It wasnt until i threatened to slap his face that he stopped and let me go.

I was so put off with his behaviour please.

NABEY CCB.

Jacline was fucking drunk and she was grinding Jack. She kena pulled onto the podium by some gays and she still like mat bodoh like that. Fuck, i had to pull her back down to the floor with me. Nabey, stupid gays.

Then the lights came on and everyone could see my nipple stickers. Fuck.

WHAT? CANNOT WEAR NIPPLE STICKERS MEH?

I gave J a hug and i left. I feel that nothing's gonna happen between the both of us. Thats all there is to it.

Eddie slapped my ear outside Rav and i swear i wanted to yank his head out of his neck. I couldnt even hear for the next five minutes. Nabey. Stupid fucker was so fucking drunk that he threw up everywhere.

Police followed us and Lionel got questioned. But nothing happened in the end. Bob couldnt stand Eddie and he kicked Eddie's head. Lennon rushed to block and the kick kena his hand. Poor Lennon, almost 18 and he kena a nice "birthday present".

Bob took Eddie home and the few of us had breakfast at Mac. Super duper funny. Lennon only know how to sleep. Stupid piece of shit.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENNON DEAR.


*xiaobai, can you fucking shut your trap anot? you have to tell the whole world about my blog entry arh?

No comments:

Post a Comment