Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Chinese

i hate chinese.

why?

because i hate it lah!

Mdm Ho's my teacher. Shit. No offence to her. I know she's a wonderful teacher and everything. But i cannot follow what she says! Then she set us homework. A 300 word composition on the Yellow Ribbon Project.

THE YELLOW RIBBON PROJECT I TELL YOU.

How to write?

Then she comes and tells us that we've to include at least FIVE freaking proverbs in it! I have problems reading chinese and she wants me to WRITE CHINESE PROVERBS. I'm gonna die in her class please.

HELP.

SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE.

Then during Maths class, i wanted to kill myself whilst doing the bloody sums that she set us. I think and think until my brown locks of hair are gonna turn WHITE. Thats not good you know. Then it didnt make my hair feel any better when Ms Kumari proclaimed that the worksheet we were doing was classwork and that we had HOMEWORK LAH.

BASKETBALLS.

Then we did all that we could and the BELL RANG!

WHOOPIEEEEE!!!!

No homework because we couldnt finish the classwork!

Then came Geography. WAH! The class was fucking overloaded with people please. 45 to be exact. We didnt even have enough chairs to go around. Not to mention tables. Then it was so bloody noisy somemore. ML couldnt take it and she shouted at us. She obviously didnt say nice things but then again, nobody really bothered to listen to her. =)

Okay, i need to go and start on my chinese compo now.
BYE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment