Sunday, January 08, 2006

Tribute

Tributes to all of you for 2005:

Oh Shiyi Siti Bedah:
Your name is now oh-so fucking long. HAHA! I still remember the Anti-Fiona club and all the rubbish you ever did to me in 2005. But fuck it, its the D in us that makes us that way. You know i still love you even after all of that. The time where i brought you to do your very first tattoo and you got hooked? Now its like you have a 3in1 tribal and a INK-ED on your own skin. I'll always remember you because you're the only one that was steady enough to go tattooing with me. It has also made you my tattoo partner. =) The time where i did my girl on my shoulder and you were the first one to appreciate her after she was drawn. You waited for 4hours just for me to get my girl done. Your patience is truly a virtue. I still remember the time where i brought you clubbing and you sat there like a woodblock because you werent used to such environments. But you relaxed in the end because you drank ALOT of Chivas that made you throw up. Thanks bedah, for everything that you are. =)

Tangy Goh:
**post removed by author because person said that they werent friends. =)

Jean Aw:
I still remember the first day that we met, 11November. I just started working at the Altivo. It was a ESPN event and we were both assigned to the same team. Your piercings attracted me and i went over to ask you about them. We didnt talk much for the rest of the night but something about you seemed different. Its been two freaking months and i'm still very proud to have you as a friend. You introduced me to clubbing and now i'm addicted. You're sucha hardcore alchoholic and i'm becoming one too. I still remember the time when we went to Devils and i got like fucking drunk on beer. You supported me all the way till dunno where and i only woke up at the Bencoolen prata shop. The time when i made you angry and we did some serious "tabletalk" outside Rav. The grinding that you like to give when i dance with you. ( i sound freaking LESBIAN here.) The way you say "cheebye" and "stupid piece of shit". All of these added color to my two months of friendship with you. Oh, and the time when you went to pierce your tongue at Stege and it swelled up like a whale? My gosh, that was horrible. You couldnt even talk properly and you whined for like 3days straight. But its all just you yourself. Guess what? It you that i love and not anything else. =)

Heriandy B Halid:
Hello lover, i'm gonna miss your bright bright smile. Remember the time when i got the Chairman position? You sat beside me and assured me that i was going to get it. I was gonna cry because i didnt know how to deal with it and you gave me your shoulder. But i still got the position in the end. You supported me throughout the WHOLE six months that i was Chairman. The times that i broke down and told you that i wanted to give up, you were the only one who encouraged me to get up and to finish what i started. You gave me encouragement even when you had problems of your own. Its your unselfishness that made you the sweetest guy friend i had. I'll never forget what you've done for me and i'm here to tell you that i appreciate all of it. I still recall the time when someone bastard you and that someone left you feeling bitter and sad. I didnt know how to comfort you because i wasnt supposed to know. But i'm glad i did go up to you and said what i got to say. You overcame the hurdle in the end. I miss the hugs that you gave because they were full of warmth and love. I miss of of that and i will miss you. =)

Kelvin aka Xiaobai:
I remember hating you because you were the only bartender that didnt smile. Your face made me not want to talk to you till the Baker Oil tools event. The bastards were harrassing me and i made a joke about you being my big brother and that you'll settle everything for me. Your face broke into a wide smile and that made all the stupid harrassing he-bitches go away. You doted on me the most and i know that. You made everything better for me even though you're very "jian". I remember the time when you were the bartender at FR and there was a 10pax coming in, you had this "wth" look on your face and you asked me to tell them to go home. I laughed and laughed. Then remember the day we went to Kbox to celebrate Rachel's birthday? You're so bloody kaypo because you kept asking about me and Dennis. But the fact that you bothered to ask made my day. You taught me how to go about in asking Dennis out and i'll never forget that. We even took a picture together, which is sucha mirache because you hardly ever take photos.I still remember that you cannot memorise your own handphone number and you had to resort to saving it in your phone. I find that very funny, especially for you. The times when i broke out in uncontrollable laugher and you pointed at me and said :"There she goes again." I remember all of that and you bet it made my day.

Jack Ling aka Jackie:
You're the sweetest out of all the bartenders because you have so much patience with me. I had to be the Barmaid for Skydining the other time and it sucked because i didnt know what to do. You made it all so easy for me because you walked to and fro oh-so many times just to make sure my bar was sufficiently stocked up with Moets and juices. I remember the time when we went clubbing at Rav and you showed me how Malaysian people dance in their clubs. It made me laugh like mad. The way you danced on the dancefloor made me laugh too. You made sure that you were gentle with me even though you knew how rough/ violent i was. Thanks Jackie, for the sweet gentle you.

Ben:
I still remember you telling me to not study so much and become a "liu lang shen" (wandering spirit) like you. You said that studies werent important at that time. But in the end when i had to make my decision in whether i should go back and take my Os, you encouraged me to study as much as i can and do my best. I remember the times i laughed my guts out at you because of the rubbish that you came up with. The pink earrings and whatnot. You made me roll on the carpet laughing in my toga and Miss Teh was just around the corner. The things you did that made me laugh were endless. The "B" necklace that you wanted me to get for May when her name didnt even have a "B" in it. These funny memories i will bring with me till i die please. Take care Ben, all the best.


Short words.

Viona:
You and me share almost the same name. Your sense of humour is of such innocence and it always makes me fall over with laughter. The wine glass with the lipstick mark was enough to last me five years. All the best to you Viona. We'll meet again.

Jacline:
I've always thought of you as a vase till Kelvin said that he's interested in you. But your impression in me changed because i found you to be someone that can think for herself and can be "automatic" enough to be independent. Stay happy Maitai. I'll see you around.

Lionel:
Oh well, what can i say? YOU WAX YOUR FACE RIGHT? HAHA! okay okay, shall not poke fun at you. Lionel, you've always been this gentle guy that never hesitates to help out even when you're tired and you feel like collasping. Its this virtue in you to be so unselfish. You're like this brother to me Lionel, and i'm not hitting on you. I'll see you when i go clubbing/ Kbox. YOU BETTER BE THERE.

Cheewee:
The metrosexual one. You're this super older brother of mine that has a degree in Sexology. -rolls eyes- whatever. But you're been someone that can be serious enough for me to consult when i'm facing a decision of whether i want to go back to take my Os. You encouraged me to go back and take my Os and gave me the no-nonsense face. Thanks Cheewee, you've been the deciding factor in all of this.

Dennis:
You've been a sucha sensitive guy that i've known for the past two months. The smell of you drives me crazy. You made me crazy about you for that one month and i gave up on you on the 31st, because i found out that you just got attached. I felt like crying but i didnt in the end. I told Jean that if you felt happy with your girl, then i'll be happy for you. I'm gonna miss talking to you Dennis. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment