Tuesday, January 17, 2006

MONSTER.

I feel as if theres a monster on the inside of me. Its waiting to burst right outta me, like sausages. Okay, dun ask me why i said sausages because i dun really know myself. I'm having a fucking hard time coping with school and eerything. Not to mention that i lost a six-year friendship. I'm tired on the inside. I dun know what to do. All the frustration is setting in. This is taking me nowhere. I shall now attempt to do a What-I-Want-To-Score-For-O-Levels chart.

English: A1
Maths: A2
Chinese: A2
Accounts: A1
Comb. Humanities: A1
Comb Sciences: A2

So that brings me to a grand total of NINE points.

WAH!

I'ma gonna be a nerd now?

Its like everyday when i finish school, i just feel like dying on my table in class. I'm so fucking tired most of the time that i dun even feel like shopping.

SHOPPING LEH.

See what kind of a monster i've become? MONSTER!

The clubbing fever has hit me. For the past two weeks, i've not been clubbing at all. I've been singing club songs and moving to invisible beats. I'm like short of getting up and dancing around the class already.

ENOUGH.

This wednesday i shall go. I cannot take it anymore. I need to see Jeremy also. I havent seen him in like 2348595 years please. I miss his hugs and kisses.

OKAY.

Too much sharing. Go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment