Saturday, January 28, 2006

The vintage dress.

My 18th is in less then 22days. I'm scared to turn 18. It seems like sucha old age to turn. And it doesnt make me feel any better when people actually think that i'm like 22-27 years of age. Wth seriously.

So its shopping again with Huiwen and Shuxin. We had tons of fun trying and trying and trying clothes. It was self-murder really. I was so tired that i wanted to faint. Huiwen bought this dress which i picked out. Its really nice and it suits her. Its white with this pink piece of sequined cloth on the chest area. She bought it after Shuxin and i said it was nice. Then we moved on and went to this earring shop and Shuxin bought Oscar (Sesame St) earrings.

The most expensive purchase came after that. I walked into Valerie's Corner in search of tops for Huiwen. Then i found this most stunning dress in my life. Its bloody nice. So i took it to try.

WALAU EH.

Its sibeh the fucking nice lah!

I wear that dress then i dun need to wear any lingerie already. But must wear nipple stickers, because the cloth covering my boobs is sorta transparent. So if you ever go clubbing with me and i wore that, dun be surprised.

Someone told me that he will nosebleed. YARH RIGHT. What bullshit. But i love the dress anyway. It cost a bomb but who cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment