Friday, January 20, 2006

One freaking long day.

I went for SP's open house yesterday. I swear the whole place was so darn freaking hot. Its as if they had mini suns installed all over the place. It was so hot that we didnt even feel like walking around. Russell wanted to head over to T2, so we all went along. So we walked and walked and walked from T15 to T2. UTTER MADNESS PLEASE. SP is so freaking huge that it took like half an hour to walk all the way to T15 from T2. We nearly died upon reaching T2. The best part is that T2 GOT NOTHING TO SEE. Everyone was like WTF!!!!???

So we walk walk walk all the way back to the convention centre. Then i decided that i wanted the goodie bag. So i went around asking where i could get one.

WAH!

The people like not SP students like that. They dun even know wheres the place to get the goodie bag lah! I was pretty much irritated already, but then i saw FREE DRINKS! Okay, its not that i'm very cheapskate or anything like that. But if got FREE drinks you will also take right? DUN BLUFF!! So after that i gave up on the search for the goodie bag. Then we all went to the cafe to chill out. The whole of second floor was empty, so all of us happily want to sit down when we realised that the flooring near the seats had TARZAN ANTS scuttling around. WAH! Run for cover please!

So in the end, we all sat outside in the blistering heat. CANNOT TAKE IT PLEASE. Then some of us went into the cafe to buy stuff. I saw OREO CHEESECAKE and i couldnt resist, so i bought a slice. To the hell with the fats in it. I say dun have means dun have. The cake kept getting stuck on my stud and it was freaking irritating to not be able to eat cheesecake properly. ARGH!

We left SP after that because we couldnt take it anymore. All of us went to have dinner at CWP Pastamania. I left earlier to meet up with Jeanieboo. She came over to my place and waited for me to change and go out. She obviously had fun at my place, with my shawl and my lightsticks.

So we left for Harbourfront asap. Cheewee and Ben was dying of hunger already. So i had to get food to them asap. We took the cablecar up to Altivo. Jean kept pressing my boobs lah. She said that it was soft.

YOUR BOOB VERY HARD MEH?

So we got to the kitchen and i went round to the main bar to tell Cheewee that the food was in the kitchen.

CW: "Eh, you better faster take one packet to Faber Rock."
Fiona: "Huh? Why?"
CW: "Ben's dying of hunger."
ME: "OH."

So Jean and i ran over to Faber Rock and we got drinks on the house. WHOOPIEE! Ben's the best! Then we went over to main deck and ordered more drinks and finger food. Cheewee joined us later when he finished his work. So we had beer.

Logan came to Altivo with Nathan. I missed Logan like mad. So i gave him a big hug. So they sat down and had MORE BEER. I cannot take it already so i decided to go back. Cheewee and Jean came with me and shared a cab.

Then Jean slept at my house because she was house-less for the night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment