Tuesday, November 29, 2005

WTF!

Its been so long since i last updated my blog.

My life is sucha routine nowadays. I wake up, go work, come home and sleep. I dun have any time for myself. I do need a life you know.

I attended the alumni camp on the 25th-27th. WAH! I regret going please. My mense didnt make things easier for me becuase it was on heavy flow . Fuck it lah. But it was fun because i was talking to Melvin the whole night long and he's like pretty funny please. I really wonder why i never talked to him before. Best of all, both of us joined the retainers club. We took off our braces already. WHOOPIEE!!~

I had to work on Sunday and i ws freaking tired. I had Isham's Raptor card with me so i was just swiping away. Then i was bored so i decided to play Solitare on the Raptor machine when a customer came up behind me and gave me a shock. I took his order and looked around for a Full-timer.

WTF!! ALL DUNNO GO WHERE.

I cant be bothered to give a damn so i just swiped Isham's card and gave him the table. Then when i was going to serve the order, Khairul appeared and asked me if the order was for a new table. I couldnt even be bothered to answer him because i was just so tired. In the end he went and complained to Isham.

Isham then came over.

Isham: "Fiona, i know you like to swipe my card. But when theres a new table you must follow the chart."

Fiona: "I cant be bothered lah. They like to slack so much right. Then i do sales for you lah. Who ask them to slack. I handle the whole of main deck myself what."

Then i walked off.

Who cares about such lazy idiots please. I'm the only one that's working properly. Isham's lucky that i'm doing his sales for him lah.

And today's prom! Basket. I spent like almost $400 just for one night of glam. Argh! fuck it lah. Once in a lifetime anyway. Okay. i got to go get ready now. Updates tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment