Saturday, November 19, 2005

Two Entries.

I HATE BEING THE DOOR BITCH!!

KNS!!
Always i have to kena this kind of sai kang. Fuck you lah Krispen. I wear comms set you scold. I dun wear comms set you also scold. In the words of Joel, fuck your mother lah.
CB.

I stood for 8 freaking hours as a door bitch just because the schedule was screwed up and we were short handed. I was so bloody pissed off that i glared at everyone that wanted to come in. To make matters worse, the stupid company implemented a fucking dress code. So now its like going clubbing. No slippers, shorts, t-shirts or singlets. You have no idea how many people i had to turn away that night.

I had to stay by my post till 3am. So you just have no idea how fucking pissed off i was. Eventually i fell asleep on the front desk. Joel gave me a huge shock when he rapped on the desk to wake me up. I jumped man. I was just so fucking tired lah. I cannot take it anymore.

What's worse is that the register was short of $700 at first count. So my Captain had to stay behind. Then i also had to stay behind lah, because Captain and i both stay in Yishun and we both have to take same cab. I cannot tahan lah, 4am already and i was still at Glass bar lah. Everything was only done by 430 and the cabs came at FIVE am. I only reached home at 6am.


Friday 18November.
Yay! Ballroom today! But then it started raining and i was like wtf man. The whole room was like a fridge. I had to keep smoking to keep warm lah. He kept trying to talk to me. But i just acted as if i didnt know anything. The whole night like that. He just kept begging and begging. But i still refused to budge. He kept saying he's sorry and that he wants another chance. If i gave everyone who wants to harm me another chance, then i dun think i'll be where i am today lah. So obviously i won't let him have another chance or to let him come near me again.

Altivo was like fuck today. Fuck, even i was called up from the Ballroom to attend to Altivo. Bloody gu niang. The guests like a bloody tsunami like that lah. All come at one shot. How to cope please. What's worse is that Glass Bar had an event so we couldnt go in to get drinks. Instead we had to run all the way to Faber Rock just to get drinks and to bill customers. Fuck lah. I was to one doing the billing so i had to carry one huge stack of bill books and run.
KNN!

I was so pissed off the whole night and all the other part timers left at 1am lah. Fuck man. Then all i have to do. Lucky dun need to move the tables and chairs or else i'll really scream.
I was so angry please. Everything also i have to do and i'm also the one thats getting harrassed by that fucker. Bloody hell lah.

But work is still fun because i still have Bob to gimmie a bear hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment