Monday, November 21, 2005

Drinks at my place.

I dun know why but there seems to be a curious affinity with the Door Bitch position and me. I always kena this fucking post whenever i work please. I'm so irritated.

I'm with Isham today! Yippiee! He sucha fucker but he's a funny fucker so what the hell. I did Faber Rock today. Then some goon go and tell me i kena Door Bitch. I went WTF!!! I hate being a Door Bitch. But then it was just to do door bitching at Faber Rock, so it aint that bad. Then Rudy came along.

ME: "Rudy, you better exchange me VERY SOON OKAY? You know i dun like to do Door Bitch."
Rudy: "I know lah, that day you do already your face like underwear like that."

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Rudy is so funny sometimes. I cannot tahan him. He's my Captain somemore. Today he do things and kena fucked. He never do also kena fucked. So he was quite pissed off. He took off his comms set and slacked behind the bar with me and Tasha. Then everyone was like looking for him lah. Basket lah he.

Then Isham is another fucker. There was this 7pax that came up to main bar. So Isham brought them over to get them seated.

Guest: "I want a seat that got view one."
Isham: "Can! No problem. You want i turn on the spotlight for you?"
Guest: -stares at Isham-

WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

I listen to the whole conversation and i cannot take it lah. So bloody funny pls. I nearly died laughing. Then the guest wanted to go toilet, so he told me and khai to give him one minute. Khai go and tell him he take one hour also can. Basketballs man. They made me laugh till i kena cramps. I think by the time i finish working at Altivo, i'll have six pec arh.

Then Isham karchau the Guest somemore.

Guest: "I like this place arh. But the roof i dun like. It keep leaking."
Isham: -acts innocent- "Really arh?"
Guest: "Yarh, i like everything here except for the leaking roof."
Isham: "Okay lah, then next time you come i bring poncho for you lah."

WAH!!!

I CANNOT TAKE IT PLEASE. So bloody funny lah.

Oh right and i have to ask who wants to go drink on Prom Night?? Go my workplace with me. If 10 or more then got discount because i'ma staff there. If i'm not wrong its half price arh. Shiok pls! But its NO AGE LIMIT! I REPEAT, NO AGE LIMIT!!

Got over a thousand drinks there for you lah. So you can slowly pick. Prices range from $5-$650. I checked already. So book your pax with me and i'll bring you guys there.

No comments:

Post a Comment