Monday, November 14, 2005

Grand Opening of Mount Faber.

The Opening was pretty hectic. So many new part timers turned up to work just because the pay was $10/hr. Obviously there was alot of sai kang to do lah. -mutters- si hanis. He was sucha irritant. Stupid fella. Anyway, i was initially assigned to Ballroom. But then i realised ah fuck, the Ballroom was VVIP! The i dun want to go already. What if i drop the glasses on the Minister? Paiseh to the max please. So i got Faber Rock instead with the sluts. Super dislike them please. So bitchy and useless. Cannot do then GO HOME AND SLEEP LAH.

Just because you were too fucking lazy to go and serve/clear glasses doesnt mean you can just swop with me what. It isnt the first time she has done this somemore. Fucking irritant. I was so freaking irritated that i went over to Altivo. Fuck her lah. I hate to work with sucha useless bum. Khai didnt come in also. So work wasnt that fun already. Apparently he's got an "MC". Issham go and tell me he kena bike accident. I laughed like mad. Work was damn tiring because of the few sluts who refused to do their share of the work. They just kept eating and drinking. Muthafuckers.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
BOB!! He was sweating like no tmr. Even his sleeves changed colour.
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Jean! The mad woman loves piercings and is my funny friend.


Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Sherrie and Germaine. This two arh, made me laugh so loudly at the Faber Rock when we were eating. Basket. We were all toasting to the Grand Opening and we all got champange on hand. So when you toast finish, you drink the stupid drink right?

Sherrie: " Germaine! You shouldnt drink! You're Christian leh."
Germaine: "But Jesus drank wine."

WAH!
i cannot tahan this two please. So bloody funny that i nearly fell down.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
And this is the tallest christmas tree in the world. Theres shows every night to let people pay to see the lighting up with fireworks and everything. Its nicer in real life but i just dun have a good picture of it because i was working and i anyhow snapped a shot in a hurry.




Tuesday 15November.
Most fucked up day at work.

I cannot take it. Main deck can earn $4k in one night. Then why the fuck only got so little people at work? What? So now we cannot afford to pay people to work already arh? So little people then how? Everyone have to do three times their workload yesterday.Then i was supposed to be in the Ballroom with air-con then kena pulled to become Door Bitch.
KNN!

Its like never mind lah i Door Bitch. I'm willing to learn. But i stand there for FIVE fucking hours and theres like no rotation lah. I cannot sit down somemore. Worst of all, theres stupid bitch kept barging her way in when i fucking told her that the area is for DINERS WITH RESERVATIONS ONLY.
CCB!

Dun understand then say lah bitch. You think i owe you meh? You think just because you booked Faber Ballroom means i have to let you go wherever you want? NO. Nabey, i was freaking pissed with her because i was given specific instructions to NOT LET ANY OUTSIDER IN. So if you not happy then YOUR PROBLEM LAH.

If you think that talking to my bosses helps then you're fucking wrong. My bosses are even more of a bitch then me please. See you ask them so many billion times and still the answer is a NO what. If you cannot understand a simple NO then go to hell lah. I also dun want to serve you.

Thank God Issham told me to go help with Faber Rock's diners. If not i think i'll be standing till 1am please. Then we got like a sper huge trayload of free food. Just because Ida decided to open her mouth and tell the chef that she was hungry. Funny please. So we got alot of stuff to eat and i was so full after that.

Then i could slack already. The day's work was over. I never want to work like that again.

You kept making me feel loved.
The way you touched my hair.
The way you kept wanting to massage me.
The hot drink you brought me after i told you that i was tired.
It made the day's bad moments go away.

You lighted my cigs for me.
You made me laugh my guts out.
You made sure that i didnt drink too much tequila.
Because you knew i would get drunk.
I loved all of that.
But i cant be with you.
Not yet.
I'm sorry.

I dreamt of you.
In my dreams you died in a horrible fire.
I was lost in grief.
The crying wouldnt stop.
Not even when i woke up.
The tears just kept coming.
I was so afraid.
Dun go anywhere.
Stay where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment