Thursday, November 10, 2005

Last night of YLDP camp 2005

hello,

I'm in school right now. Its the last night of camp!!! The comm's very busy right now because they're on a freaking tight schedule. Poor things lah, tonight dun need to sleep already. I checked out at 3plus in the afternoon to go home and rest for awhile. I was pretty tired when i got home and i just wanted to die on my bed and never wake up. I had alot of things to do in so little time.

I left home at 6 to head down to church for Tabernacle. Tabernacle was great but i wasnt at my best lah. I fell asleep a couple of times and i think i gave my neighbour a heart attacks because i kept nodding to sleep abruptly. She kept staring at me out of the corner of her eye. Maxim was so freaking tall that he blocked me and Marg from reading the lyrics off the screen. Marg kept laughing and laughing. MARGARET MOLESTED A GUY'S HAIR!!!

I left alittle earlier because i had to head back to school to attend the debrief. I fell asleep on the train and by the time i woke up, i was at YCK station. WALAU, i only reached Yishun at 1210am. I got irritated at this idert in the bus queue, he had incoming smses and his freaking ringtone was fucking irritating. Its like a mix of trance and techno. So obviously it sounded bad lah.

His phone rang every two minutes and i was giving him murderous glares all the way till i reached my stop. Stewpid asshole. Super irritating please.

Oh and by the way, the camp food SUCKED big time. I have no idea where did they get this fucking caterer from but i'm as sure as eggs are eggs that i NEVER want to eat anything from them again. I ate their lunch and i had to shit BIG TIME. Wah, even Sabri, jenmark etc all had to berak like every night. Super funny please.

Tonight's supper was still disgusting. The carrot cake was like so freaking oily please. I can half swear that the oil from the caterer is FREE. I seriously dun know how the participants can take it for the past three days. Luckily i'm alumni, so i dun really have to stay and eat the shit that they're eating. CMI man the food. Give me free i also dun want.

So now the comm's in even more of a frenzy to complete their assignments before the deadline. Its 3AM already and i dun think i'm gonna sleep.

Oh, i forgot to mention the sleepwalker. Theres this sec1 fella, he came out of his bunk at like 3am in the morning and he knelt down in the middle of nowhere and he yanked his pants open. Then Aloy slapped him and he woke up.

Sleepwalker: "Why you slap me?"
Aloy: "What you doing?"
Sleepwalker: "I looking for something lah."
Then the sleepwalker went back in to his bunk and rummage around in his bag.
Aloy: "What you looking for?"
Sleepwalker: "Huh? I dunno. I just know that i'm looking or something."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!~~~

I laughed like mad at 4am in the morning when the kids told me the story. I cannot take it man. Seriously. Its bloody funny.

Okay, i got to go. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment