Saturday, November 12, 2005

New job.

I QUIT MY HOTEL JOB!! I hated it there. The stewpid place cannot even pay me on time and its so troublesome to go all the way to Finance and cash my voucher. I told my Manager that i wanted to quit, IN HER FACE. Then she no choice had to let me go. You have no idea how many times i had to go up and down the stupid lift to get my IC, Manager signature etc. Bloody place. Waste of my time only.

Rushed to meet Millie at Harbourfront next. She had a familiar someone with her and i knew who was it the moment i got a clear view. Since when Soonkiat become Eddie? Then we three rushed to take the cablecar. I never take cablecar before. But it was so freaking hot lah, i dun want to take anymore but i got no choice because its the only mode of transport up the mountain. I filled up the application form then i sat down to wait, but the receptionist told me to go and get my uniform. WAH, i just apply then can work already man. Its like immediately i start. But the only thing i have to complain about the job is the freaking UNIFORM. Let me show you.

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
So freaking UGLY right??
Okay lah, thats my friend Millie. She looks alright but i super dislike togas. If it was a spagetti then the entire thing's different. It makes it worse when i've got broad shoulders. Tsk.

Basically we've gotta just serve drinks. (NO, i'm not a beer auntie.) I was the only one serving beer because the rest didnt know how to pour it. The bad thing about it is that half the room of people all drank beer. So you can like imagine how many times i went back to refill my jug. I was so tired please. The caucasions were not exactly short either. The whole function was for a famous TV Channel. So i got to see some famous people. They had to dress up as a movie character for this function.

By the end of the event, 2 guests had jumped into the koi pond and 80% of the people there were freaking drunk. They not drunk i also salute arh. I keep topping up their drinks and the beer, tequila, vodka and burbon were all FREE FLOW. So it all flowed to their minds lah. Theres this caucasion that was so freaking drunk that he got it to his head that he was the boss of the place and ordered Millie and me to collect all the rock glasses. Both of us were like confused with the fella's actions. He can automatically go and take Vodka Lime from the bar and serve to the people. As if he works here like that. BONKERS ALREADY lah.

Then theres this other woman, she likes champagne ALOT. The whole night she was drinking champagne. So she got drunk and she came up to me at the bar. The champagne was all gone from my side of the bar.

Guest: -wobbles around and points finger- "I want champagne!"
ME: "Sorry, theres no more champagne."
Guest: -jabs finger- "NO, i saw some just now at the other bar!"
ME: "Uh, okaaayyyy."
Guest: "YOU come with me! I want champagne."
ME: "HUH!" (But i still followed.)
She pulls me to the other bar and shoves the glass at me.
ME to bartender: "Gimmie a champagne!"
Bartender looks at the Guest.
Bartender: "She's drunk is it?"
ME: "YES! JUST GIVE THE DARN CHAMPAGNE TO HER LAH."
Bartender shrugs and hands me the glass. I hand it to the Guest and walked away. She started talking to the champagne glass lah. Scary please.

Then came the Best Dressed Section of the programme. Theres like four types of people who went up lah. Theres Garfield, Dorothy from Wizard of Oz, Man in a Bridal Gown, Gladiators.
Wah, they were all invited to "persuade" the audience to vote for them by cheering lah. So the He-bride went first, he tried to show off his disgusting hairy leg lah. Super funny please. Then came to Dorothy, she dance dance dance and flipped up her skirt to the audience lah! Her undies was the british flag please. WAH! Everyone was cheering like mad. Then the Gladiators came and danced to YMCA. Super funny because they tried to act mucho and gay at the same time.

In the end the Garfield won, i have no idea what she did but i think she tried to hump something. Aiyah, dun care lah.

Khairul, my team leader. He tried to dance with me the first time and i freaked lah. I mean he put his freaking face so near to mine. I half thought he was gonna kiss me and i was about to slap him but i stopped in time. He kept trying to dance with me everytime he sees me move to the club beats. Stewpid pervert. But he got respect when i told him to get lost lah. So it was alright anyway.

My team sat down for a break and for food and drinks. Then Khairul came along again and he sat like freaking close to me lah. So he started smoking.

ME: "Eh, if the cig kena my leg. We will go roadside and settle!"
Khairul: "Uh? Oh, okay lah. Sorry." -hides cig under chair-
ME: "You better not burn me arh. If not i will ask the taxi driver to knock you down."
Khairul: "HAHA!"

I was so damn scared of his cig lah. He hold so close to my legs somemore. Stewpid idert. Then we went to move the like 20 tables to the Rock section. The tables dunno made of what please, so heavy sial. Then we finally could go and change and we all came up to wait for the cabs to come.

Then i met Bob. His name isnt Bob lah. I have no idea why he's called Bob also. But he's very cute because he has like freaking deep dimples! He says that when he was small, he took chopsticks and shoved them into the dimple holes to make them deeper. I laughed like no tmr. Funny lah the fella.

Me: "Eh, you malays got custom to pay money for heads right?"
Bob: "Yarh."
Me: "How much sial?"
Bob: "$3.50 one head."
Me: "Okay what, cheap what!"
Bob: "But you imagine got how many Malays that they collect from?"
Me: "OH YARH ARH! I never go and think of that man. Then the money how? Keep in Treasury?"
Bob: "HOW I KNOW? I also not the collect head money one. If i was i won't be sitting here already."
Me: "YARH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

Then the cabs came and we all went down. Dun play play man. My company calls for Merc cabs to send us home lah. So i reached home around 430AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment