Saturday, November 05, 2005

The feet.

Theres one thing i need to announce to the world. MY FEET HURTS LIKE HELL. I think they died and went to heaven already. They're killing me, slowly but surely.

To correct the mistake that i made, i'm NOT working at Ritz. HAHA! Shall not tell you unless you come and ask me personally. Anyway, i went to start work today. WAH!! KNN, i was so freaking tired please! I had to set so many tables that i dun think i ever want to see any cutlery again. I also had to keep going into the kitchen to refill ice water by the jugs. I think the ice machine and i are practically besties already. Not to mention that i nearly slipped like five thousand times? Forget it. I shall not elaborate. F&B really kills the feet. Lucky tmr i'm not working, or else i shall have to be perpared to see my feet resurrect and die again.

No comments:

Post a Comment