Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Work today.

So apparently he took advantage of a girl before. Now that i've found out. I've only got two things to say.

FUCKING HELL.

The bad part is that i'll still see him around lah. The good part is that i WILL NEVER work in the same section as him at all because i requested not to. In fact, nobody wants to work with him because of his fucking power hungry attitude.

Nabey Chao Cheeken.

He shouted at me today. Fuck lah. My feet were killing me so i decided to go and sit behind the Glass Bar and shiver. I didnt bring my comms set with me because i couldnt be bothered. So apparently like everyone was comming me and i wasnt around to receive it. Then i kena fuck by Captain.

But i'm alright with that because Captain was doing his job. I went out of the Glass Bar and i met him. He shouted at me asking where was i. So i obviously told him that i was behind the Glass Bar lah. Then he asked me to clear the glasses away in the most rude way ever. I was so pissed that i took the full tray of glasses and marched right into the Glass Bar to screw him back.

So i said "Nabey Cheebye lah! You think i owe you arh?! You better not fucking take that tone with me okay?! If you want me to do something, you better fucking ask nicely. You Cheebye head!"

I was freaking furious lah. I mean what's with the fucking tone? I owe you arh? I killed your family? No what. You think you Full-timer means you good arh? I say FUCK YOU LAH CHEEBYE. If i continue to work for a year arh, i think my post will be much higher then yours lah. You think you work longer then us then you are so muthafucking cheebye big then you're wrong fucker.


On the bright side, i did Faber Rock again today. Yippiee! I'm with Eric today! He's damn funny like Isham. I only like to work with Isham and Eric as ICs. To the hell with the others. We only had 15pax today so it was even easier. Eric kept asking me to go get more bread. I felt that his instructions were funny but i just go and take. In the end, the bloody bread was for us lah. He con me to go down the long flight of stairs just to take bread for him. Basket.

I had Chee wee for bar today. I love Chee wee! He looks like my kindergarden friend and he's one of my favourite bartenders. But too bad he finished work at like 7pm. So i got Lennon lah. Si Chee wee.

Joel was around today too! He had to come back on his off day because of the CEO mtg that we all had to attend. He looks like a small boy. So CUTE!! But dun play play leh, he's a diving instructor who can certify people to become divers. His face forever no expression one. But he's just so cute. I gave him a flower and he said that he never give a girl flowers before and now he got flowers from a girl. He said he was touched. But five minutes later when i saw him again, the flower was gone! BASKET.

I'm actually freaking tired. But i got no choice lah. I scared wait people spam my board asking me to update, so i must automatic abit.

And i have blisters like all over my feet. Fuck blisters.

Captain is actually a very nice person to talk to lah. Shiok! Cabride with him every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment