Tuesday, November 08, 2005

hello,

work yesterday at 7 freaking am was a bloody bitch. I swear i hate the f&b line. My hours got extended and it made everything even worse. Then came the lunch hour, where i had to fold like a fucking mountain of napkins. I can officially say that i hate napkins and i never want to see them again.

I had to do section C and i found out that it was booked for some function. Fuck. Luckily they were all having buffet so i just had to clear away the plates. WAH, the buffet serves like alot of seafood. For those who are new to my blog and me, theres only two things i freaking hate in the whole world. Prawns and their eyes. And GUESS WHAT? My workplace serves PRAWNS WITH EYES. My worst nightmare please.

So whenever i had to clear away the plates, i'll see prawns. What's worse is that i hafta carry the huge laden tray on my shoulder and the prawn shells/heads would be right next to my face. Utter ick please. I hate prawns. -shudders-

I was supposed to get off work at 3pm. But the fucking management made me wait for my payment voucher till 3.45pm. Obviously i was pretty pissed because i hate to wait. So they wasted ONE FREAKING HOUR of my time and then i didnt get paid lah. So you have no idea how much sacarsm i gave to the Captain. See, i dun really give a damn.

I left the stupid place in a temper. I literally glared at everyone that walked past me. Then i met up with g and my sister for late lunch at Ramen. We watched Transporter 2 and i fell asleep so i didnt catch the ending.

Went down to school for camp after that. Once i stepped into school, i knew that things wasnt really going well. The HQ looked like fuck seriously. I dun know how can they work in sucha environment. I was pretty disgusted. Stayed up the whole night just to lend some moral support and become the medic.

I've slept for only an hour for the past two days. I only got home at 9am this morning and slept all the way till 8pm, thats like nearly 12hours please. I'm just so freaking tired and i really dun want to move anywhere now. But i think i need to go down to school to lend some support. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment