Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Chee Wee!!!

I have to announce something.

I THINK CHEE WEE IS FUCKING THE SIBEI THE TAMADE HOT!!

He's HOT with a capital H please! Argh! I cannot take it.

See, Jean and me were talking about something that led to us saying that Chee wee was hot. Then I decided to open my big fat mouth and dared Jean to go tell Chee wee that she thinks he's hot.

KNS!!

She really go and say lah!!!! In the end, i lost one jug of beer to her. Fuck please. But then a bet is a bet and she did after all fulfil it. So now i have to buy her one jug lah. Shit lah. How was i supposed to know that she'll go and say it?

Nvm lah. I shall just give and take.

BUT CHEE WEE IS HOT WHAT!! -whines-

But then came the shocker. KNN!! The guys were all gossiping about which girl is hot lah. Nabey, i can confirm guys gossip also lah. Basket, i really wonder what did they talk about sial. I think confirm got say my boobs one lor. Si ginahs.

Aiyah, fuck care lah. Hot or cold i also cannot be bothered. Then Frank ask me to go and bloody jio Chee wee lah! How to jio please!! So gay leh!!

Chee wee is a bloody good treasure lah. Firstly, he's a University graduate. Secondly, he's good looking. Thirdly, he's a bartender and his pay is kinda high. Fourthly, he doesnt have a girlfriend. Fifthly, he's gentle with girls. Not like some assholes i know. Best of all, he's appreciative of tattoos and piercings.

WALAU!!! THIS KIND OF GUY GO WHERE AND FIND PLEASE!!!

I found out that he actually quite heong (havoc) one. He's got a tribal wristband, piercings on his lip, nose and eyebrow. What's more he did his piercings like SEVEN FREAKING YEARS AGO LAH.

God, please send me men like Chee wee. Dun send me those weirdos like you-know-who. I thank you in advance. Amen.

I think the only flaw he has is that he's TWENTY-SIX ALREADY. Basket, if not arh i will go and buy fishing rod and go fishing already. I cannot take it lah.

Chee Wee's HOT HOT HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment