Sunday, November 13, 2005

My workplace.

Hello,

I went down for a rehearsal at Altivo today. I took a cab with Millie because we were freaking late and the cab fare came up to $15 lah. HEART PAIN PLEASE.

We got there and reported to Hanis. He asked us both to go and slack at the sofa. So we slack lah. Then we were bored so we took pictures, loads of them. So you guys shall get a view of what i get everyday at work.

I didnt know that we were getting paid to slack on the sofa till the guys came over and asked us what time we punched in. How was i supposed to know right? So i asked Hanis and he no choice but to tell us that we were getting paid. That means that if i didnt ask him, i eat air and water for today lah. Basket, si Hanis.

I know my job is super fun and super well-paid. But its like i dun think the environment is very good for the younger generation. Its like the people there smoke like nobody's business and their cigs like never end. Alchohol is free flow and never ending also. You can just tell the bartender to make for one for you.

So i think thats one of the reasons why they dun really accept people who are 16.

I left with Millie around 530pm. So many people want to date me for dinner please. Except for g lah. So i had dinner three times today. Madness please.

Working tmr at 2pm-3am. WHOOPIEE!~ tmr's pay is at $10/hr. -sings- If i was a rich girl....



Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com
Image hosted by TinyPic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment