Saturday, December 02, 2006

Opening Night, Kandi Bar.

Yesterday, 8-10pm was the worst period of my life.

All Singaporeans are fucking selfish and greedy. It was freeflow for that two hours and it was sheer chaos. The place was so packed that we had to keep blowing a whistle to get through the crowd. And half the crocodiles were plucked out of the walls and chair. I even found the outer covering of a crocodile that lost all its stuffing.

But what irks me the most was that they all decided to stand behind our service counter and block our fucking way.

I swear it was so annoying.

And because they just stood right behind us and tapped our shoulder every minute asking for drinks and more drinks. Like that stupid bitch who kept asking for Bellinis and vodka limes. She was so goddamn drunk already and still she wants to drink. And i got shouted at because of someone else's incompetence.

Then a champange glass (flute) dropped onto me. Half my shirt was like wet with Bellini. Then this gay guy saw it and he kept asking me if i was okay. He was waiting for his drinks and it was taking too long. So later i brought him like 15bottles of Heineken. He was damn happy please! Then he said that he'll come back and look for me.

I went, what the fuck.

By 2am, my legs and back feel like breaking. So one by one, we were sent for a short break to sit down and smoke/drink water. I went with Specs and he told me all about Smoove, plus let me have a peep at Smoove's crowd. I swear that needed a huge whistle to get through the whole crowd.

We closed at 4am. But we had to stay till 7am to do closing plus help Pat find her captains order. But she couldnt find it and one piece costs like $50. I had to help her look through all the captain's order just to find hers. It took like two hours please.

I was damn tired at the end of everything.

I just kicked off my shoes and laid down at the VIP area to rest. Most of us were out of cigs, then miraculously, a pack of Dunhill lights appeared and we all started smoking.

Even though i'm fucking tired, i only slept for five hours then i woke up and couldnt sleep no more.

Work tonight at 10pm!