Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

My Christmas eve was burnt working my ass off, serving all the crazy people more and more alcohol and them getting all drunk and vomitting like no tomorrow.

It was just plain mad.

I started at 5pm, setting up the whole place alone. If you are wondering why i'm doing the setup all alone, its only because some people were late and i had to do everything myself again. My supervisor didnt even bother helping me with the heavy marble tables and all he helped to do was to say things like, "Where's Claudia?" "Where are the menus?"

I had enough at that point of time, and i broke down outside while moving the alfresco chairs. I felt like giving up everything and throwing all the rockglasses and whatever that is throwable onto the floor and set it all on fire. I cried for awhile and guess what? Nobody cared even.

I went for dinner alone and i met Dalif halfway through my meal. We talked for awhile then i left to buy food for Santos. After dinner, it was a bitching session at Fashion. It was hilarious because there was no customers and it was between Santos, Muffin, Meimei and me. First, when Muffin came to work, Santos told him that there was a reservation for 100pax and that they were all bikini girls.

And Muffin believed him.

I laughed and laughed at Muffin please. Then he defended himself by saying that he didnt believe the bikini girls part, but in the 100pax reservation part. It was hilarious please. He's like damn naive. But the sad part was that he's resigning at the end of this month.

Everything passed in a blur after that.

Everytime i went back to the service counter, i saw another bottle of something (be it hard liquor, wine or champange.) it was crazy. I prolly sold only like four bottles of wine for the whole night. So my personal bottle sales sure sucked big time. But then again. i sold a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu on the 23rd December. It makes up for all the bottles that the rest sold. =)

Then i served this customer, he wanted to get another mixer for his bottle of Chivas. So i got his mixer and gave him back his change. There was $35 in the bill folder, he took one $10 note out and gave the rest to me. That was mad tipping please!

Fionette, Lizhen and Becky came down to Fashion for some wine and to chillout. I spent alot of my time talking to them. Then Dawn and friend came down. They had abit of a problem ordering their drinks while i was pushing for Waterfall since i was bored. But they ordered other drinks and it was near closing already. So i started counting out the tips and disseminating things for all the floor staff to do.

I was quite annoyed the whole time during operations, only because of my bar captain's attitude. Of all the bar staff, only he gives us attitude. His thinking is that all the fault lies in the floor staff and not any of his bar staff. My point of view is that he's fucked up please. Its like if the bar fucks up our orders then its us floor staff that gets it first hand and not any of the bar staff. Its like, you dun see any of the customers going to the bar after tasting their fucked up drinks. Normally, the first thing they'll do is to fuck whichever server that served them the drinks.

I swear, one more time he fucks the floor staff. I will punch his annoying face. Fucking knn cheebye.