Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Monday blues.

Its finally my off day.

Saturday was just plain mad please. But that aside, Adam came down to Fashion to see me! I was bored to tears, but his appearance made my day. =)

Sunday had the worst sales ever. I was so bored that i did everything i was supposed to do twice. I even had time to sit on the floor and talk to my supervisor while hugging a cushion. Since it was only Mez, Spec and me on shift, the three of us took turns to go walk around the whole of Cannery and smoke our guts out. We just had too much free time.

We closed at 2am and did all the closing stuff. It was the easiest day for me to count tips and order sheets, because there was zero tips and eleven order sheets.

Monday was probably the best shit ever. We had like zero customers till it was 11pm then the tsunami came in. It was crazy, had like quite a few bottle sales even thought it was a Monday. Boss came in with Bernard Lim and had quite a few Veuves also. I was too efficient and ended up giving the wrong change to a customer. But he didnt even realise at all. He gave me $100 for a $56 bill and the change was supposed to be $44 right? I gave him another person's change, which was $24. He took it and didnt even say anything.

Super fortunate for me. If not i have to answer alot of questions.

There was this group of kids, i call them kids because they were a bunch of boys that needed to think of what to drink. But still, they spent like $100 before the birthday boy asked me if there was a birthday discount. I told him i'll look into it and got him a Flaming Lamborgini. I flamed it and served it to him, he nearly died after the Lamborgini. He collasped onto the counch and told his friends that he couldnt take anymore liquor. I laughed in his face.

He bloody tried to hook me please.

Sorry, i dun date small kids. Then another one of his friends came and ordered a Waterfall for him. I hate serving Waterfall because its fucking difficult to serve. But still, i went ahead and served him one. He really died after the Waterfall.

After that was more and more drink ordering everywhere. Then it was 3am and still the customers havent left. I was extremely frustrated and i kept cursing and swearing. Haris (Bar Captain) completed his inventory for the day and an order came along for five shots of Sambucca.

Me: "Haris, theres an order for five shots of Sambucca."
Haris: *turns around* "Ni nabeh chao chee bye."

I started laughing and laughing because of the way he said it, even after he completed the order for me, i was still hysterical with laughter. I served the Sambucca shots and got the payment. I thought that was all and that we could do closing already. But no, the fucks just had to order another five shots of tequila. Haris was cursing and cursing like no tomorrow while doing the drinks. I served it and got the payment.

Then he redid all the inventory and he just turned around to see another order sheet for three vodka orange and one vodka redbull. He really flipped this time and he was cursing audibly until he found the customer standing right in front of him waiting for the drinks and payment. He cracked a smile to the customer and i was trying to hold my laughter in.

I got fed up after another fifteen minutes and told Efference (Dj) to cut the music. He gave them one last song and that was it. I was thanking the heavens please. We started counting the order sheets and bottle sales. While we were counting, this fuck from the group of fuckers kept repeating her words, like a tape recorder.

"How old do you think i am?"
"How old do you think i am?"
"How old do you think i am?"
"How old do you think i am?"
"How old do you think i am?"

Till Claudia and i got fucking fed up and i started laughing again, all because the way that fucker repeatedly repeated her question was fucking funny. Haris was damn bewildered when i was laughing, because i laughed silently and he was trying to find out the reason why i was laughing. It was one hell of a day and tips was fucking good. =)

And now i get to enjoy my off day.