Friday, December 08, 2006

Event @ Kandi, Lush 99.5

It was Lush 99.5FM event yesterday. I came in at 10 with Apai and the whole place looked mad. It was chaotic to the max. Chivas was freeflow and everyone was drinking like four glasses at one go, even the bar ran out of rock glasses.

Specs saw me and asked for a kiss. So i gave him one, on the cheek.

Mid shift people left and i took over Bernard Lim's table. He's one cool guy i tell you. I had to keep opening Mmums (champange) for him because there was ten bottles of it at his disposal. My boss and his group of people moved into the VIP area and ordered more champange, Mmums and Veuve. Boss ordered like ten bottles of Veuve for the group and we served so many Veuves and Mumms that we started collecting all the corks.

Apai: "Wheres my fucking cork man!"
Mez: "Down there lah eh. How many you got."
Apai: "I got five, but now i got four!"
Mez: "Gimmie one."
Apai: "You got what!"
Me: "Eh shut up and gimmie the white one!"
Both: "You need cork for what!?"
Me: "To collect lah then?!"

i have like three in total and i threw them all in my locker.

And how about Zee bumped into me at the bar, and my tummy hit the counter and it hurt like a bitch. Eve, Angie and Apai just laughed at me, moaning away. It hurt like a bitch. But Zee didnt know his own strength so he didnt gauge how hard he bumped me. He's my gorilla anyway, so i shall forgive him.

Apai kept giving me shocks the whole night, by sliding up right beside me and blowing on his whistle. Every single time, i'll jump and stare at him for five seconds before i'll rage an attack on him. He got the worst treatment from me yesterday. I pinched his nipples till he squealed.

Overall, i had alot of fun yesterday. 40 bottles of Chivas gone in 2 1/2 hours. Thats just plain mad.

Event today from 4.30-7.30. 60 pax. 10k worth of drinks. I dun know how are they going to finish even 5k worth of drinks. HAHA.