Friday, December 15, 2006

First at Kandi.

Apparently, my new supervisor thinks very highly of me also.

It was Fashion Bar for me today. Met up with Specs at Yishun and went to work together. We went into Fashion late and W kinda scolded both of us. But Spec got the most scolding, because W knew that i was working late the previous day.

First thing we had to do was to change out of our uniform because we arent Kandi people any longer. =(

Spec didnt have any any other tops with him, so he had to wear his singlet with his jacket. We spent like forever waiting for all the bartenders to setup the bar and Spec and Selva decided to think of nicks for everyone.

Faz- BB (Barback)
Selva- Hisap (suck cock in malay)
Mafiz- Muffin (his name sounds like muffin)
Santos- Ah beng (because he looks like one, and i say so.)

And they all call me Baby Fiona, like thanks man.

But nothing compares to Team Kandi.

N O T H I N G.