Wednesday, December 13, 2006

like what the flying fuck.

I realised why i always felt tired whenever i'm in school or out in the day. It is because i'm too used to nightlife and my body clock refuses doesnt want to change back to normal timings. I missed like two months of school this year and it was just mad. I dun think anyone missed as much school days as i have.

But then now that i'm having my off days, which means days that i dun have to work, i feel tired easily. Its as if i need to lie down and sleep, and that only happens when i'm not working.

Like what the flying fuck.

Moving on, i realised everyone is fucking like hamsters these days. Stop having sex without protection please. If you or your girlfriend gets pregnant, its going to cost you quite afew hundreds just to go for an abortion. So please fuck with a condom.

And apparently, Spencer thinks i'm hot. HAHA.



And i miss this woman of mine. I miss having coffee with her at Starbucks on a lazy weekday afternoon when she doesnt have school and i skipped mine. I miss her telling me to stop smoking so much and eventually joining me for a cigarette every now and then. I miss her saying, "Awww Fiona." I miss having her around because now theres nobody to bitch with me.

And thus, i'm offering SGD100 to the first person who can convince her mom to let her come back to Singapore and finish her nursing education here. The money is real and i dun really care how you convince her mom.

Term and Conditions:
  • My name must not be used.
  • No pre-informing Marie's mom about this prize money.
  • No threatening or kidnapping should be involved.
  • No hijacking of planes.
  • No Mafia/Secret Societies/Gang related activities.
  • No harm to her or her immediate/distant families.
  • Anything that is against the law or human rights.