Thursday, December 07, 2006

Good day at work.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.

HAHA.

Okay, yesterday was one hell of a day. Ace had to go to the hospital and i had to juggle one section alone outside. I was pretty much fine with it, but it did slow down my efficiency alittle. But still, i managed it all the way till closing and W, my manager was extremely pleased with my performance. He gave me that grave and forbidding look and told me that he needed to talk to me. I was kinda scared because of his expression, like what the hell is he going to say to me?!

I finished whatever i was doing and went to look for him.

He said and i quote, : "You're doing a very good job. We need team players like you. Be a team leader!"

I was kinda happy please.

HAPPY HAPPY!

By the time we were done with closing, i was counting the tips and totalling the orders for the day. I had abit of problem with the tips because of some change that went missing. But thats like out of my league already, so its not for me to say.

I'm working 10pm-5am for the rest of the week!