Monday, December 04, 2006

Off day! Finally!

Blogger decided to scare the living shit out of me when they said my password was incorrect. I nearly died. Like thanks man.

Anyway, its finally my off day. I'm fucking tired and i'm falling sick yet again.

Work was fine after Friday. But all quiet on Sunday, because its like the beginning of the week again. I finally got to have a dinner break today. I had one hour to kill, so i went over to Asylum to eat and talk to Cassie.

And Specs said that he wants to sleep with me. He can sleep in the dustbin please. Santos the Ah Beng kept disturbing me, like asking me if i ate already and whether i have the strength to carry a tray, just because i dropped a bottle of Corona. He's funny lah, like when he called me a Chao Ah Lian.

Okay, the Chao Ah Lian part is so not funny.

I met Jeremy again, after 11months. He doesnt recognise me anymore, but he was in my workplace today. Apparently, he's P's friend. So yeah, thats the end of the story between Jeremy and me. =(

Oh, and the cashier thought i was the Floor Captain. So that explains why she yelled at me on Opening night. She thought i was the Floor Captain because i seemed more capable then the rest of them (as quoted from P.)