Sunday, October 08, 2006

Watch me do it.

Finally!

Blogger Beta sucks. All because of my itchy fingers. I clicked on the Beta thing and i regretted my decision for the rest of my life. I should have stayed with the normal Blogger.

See, school on Thursday was a bitch. P talked to the Sec5s and our prelim results suck to the max. I got like 38points for R4. Thats mad really. I dun even know how i got 38. But on the bright side, i'm in the better class. So that means that there is a higher chance for me to get to Poly.

Shams and i were talking about us being the lucky ones who got transferred to the better class. Its like if we werent transferred in the first place, we'll be the ones with the 44points for R4. Which is so not good.

And Kevin the retard came into class late. So Shanker decided to sabo him, like this.

Shanker: "Mr Yoonus! Kevin went to smoke!"
Me: "You gotta be fucking joking me."
Yoonus: *ignores Shanker and sets up laptop*
Class: *Laughs loudly*

So i turned to tell Shams what i just heard.

Me: "Eh Shameer, did you hear what Shanker said?"
Shams: "No. Why?"
Me: "Because he just proclaimed that Kevin went to smoke."
Shams: "Cher! Kevin went to smoke!"
Me: *Stares at Shams in horror*
Yoonus: *smiles*

Sometimes, Shameer scares me. ALOT.

Kevin: "How you know i smoke?"
Shams: "I see your face i know."
Kevin: "My face can tell meh?"
Shams: "Yes."

You should have seen the look on Kevin's face. It was a classic.

Kevin: "Shameer, you know why the P want to see us later?"
Shams: "You dun know meh? He wants to kick out students, like Kevin."
Kevin: "WHYYYYY?"
Me: *laughs*
Kevin: "Mr Yoonus! Do you know why the P wants to see us later?"
Yoonus: "No, you ask him lah."
Kevin: "Shameer tell me its because the P want to kick me out!"
Yoonus: *smiles*

I nearly died from the lack of oxygen. I was laughing so hard that i couldnt stop. And how about this small boy asked Junan to shut up? This Sec1 boy was standing outside our class. So being people with short attention spans, we were more interested in why the kid was outside our class then doing our comprehensions. So Khalid tells Junan to ask the kid to go away.

Jn: "Eh boy, teacher ask you to go away."
Boy: "You shut up."

The look on Junan's face was classic. He was pretty annoyed with the boy but he tolerated because he had some respect for the teacher in class. I was pretty worked up already, yelling at Junan to throw a chair or something at the kid, so that he'll learn manners.

So the boy decides to stand right beside this huge black dustbin outside my class. Then Khalid couldnt take it any longer.

Khalid: "Boy, what are you doing?"
Boy: "Waiting for teacher. Chinese class."
Khalid: "So your teachers is going to come out of the dustbin?"
Boy: ".........."

The whole class laughed like mad.

The look on the kid's face made up for everything. He stalked off after he got gunned down by what Khalid said.

Guess who's the chinese teacher?

Ans: Mdm Ho.

HAHAHA.

I'm seriously very stressed and pressed for time. I want to do well for my Os and just fuck off. Its that 12points that i want. Everyday i'm trying very hard, but there isnt much progress. I'm moving to a breakdown. I refuse to let go, but i'm stuck in a room so small that i can hardly breathe. Nothing seems to be going in. I'm trying and trying. Its just this one month and it'll all be over.

Everyday, my sleeping disorder/ insomnia is getting worse and worse. I fall asleep anytime. I can talk on the phone and doze off. I thought being senile was bad enough. But now its the bomb of all bombs. Being senile was only the beginning. My brain is turning into mush.

I must do well. I refuse to be looked down on. I wont give up. I must do it. I must pass my Maths. I'll show her, since she told me that she wont teach me Maths. I'll show her just what i'm made off. She told me to go away and she abandoned me. Wait for my results, Mrs Goh Leelee.

I'll prove it to you that i dun need you to teach me Maths, just so that i can pass.

Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment