Sunday, October 22, 2006

Dad's okay.

Having been in and out of the hospital for the past few days is enough to drain anyone.

In case, you're lost. My dad's in the ICU. He had a heart attack. So yeah.

So many calls and smses flooded my phone since Friday. I'm so so tired, but thanks you guys. I appreciated the gesture. G, Bedah, Sam, Vena, Yaohui, Jean were among the first to know about Dad's condition. Prayers were said all over Singapore. And prayers came true, because dad's waay better then the first day. He could sit up and do some palm reading for my sister when we went to visit him on the second day.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

I must emphasize that hospital food is horrible okay. White bland porridge with over-boiled brocoli and mashed beancurd with fake crabsticks. I see my dad eat that and i was pretty disturbed. Seeing him all hooked up with different different tubes and wirings made it all the more disturbing for me.

Mom's not back yet. She couldnt get a flight back to Singapore, which shows how efficient our airlines is really. She's really worried about Dad. But she'll only be back tmr at 1145pm.

And when we visited dad today. The nurse came in and told us that he could be moved to a general ward already. So its all good.

Oh, and by the way. Go watch DOA. Its fucking good.

=)