Friday, October 20, 2006

O level Practicals.

Science Practicals happened today.

My shift was the last one and what a bitch it is. But strangely enough, Sher's shift was earlier then mine. She called me at 1030 to wake me up because she was worried that i forgot about my practicals.

Super sweet.

Then again, why is her shift earlier then mine?! Either way, her surname and name is behind mine.

BAH. Whatever.

So i woke up and milled around the house and went online. Went to bathe only at 1130. Then got to school at 12. Walked past the parade square beccause i went to buy a drink, saw Alfonso and Awul and suddenly i heard someone shouting.

"DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE LATE?! HOW CAN YOU BE LATE FOR PRACTICALS?!"

I looked up to see Chong standing there was a whole lot of Sec4s. Apparently, they were the ones that finished their practicals already and they were going for qurantine. She shouted at us when we werent even late. See, we were all told to come between 12-1230. So shouting at us doesnt help because we're not in the wrong.

Three of us practically ran all the way up, then we met Shift 3 at the third floor. They hadnt even started practicals yet!

CHEEBYE.

So now we run for nothing.

Got into the AVA theatrette and most of the Sec5s were there. Then i was notified that our shift has been postponed to 2pm. CHAO TURTLE.

wtfbbqlaserpewpewpewturtlebacksideshithead. (i learnt this from adam.)

I was quite annoyed. For what i come so early when my practical is only at 2? But since we were there, all of us sat down and started talking away. I gave away another one of my famous scratch marks to Shaw Wai. Then we all talked somemore and it was time to leave.

Walking down the stairs all the way to the first floor was quite the jittery part.

My group got to Chem Lab2 and checked the seating arrangement outside the lab. To tell you the truth, i didnt even know which Lab i was in, not to mention the seating. I panicked for ten seconds when i couldnt find my index number. Till Danial pointed it out to me and called me a blind bat.

WHAT? CANNOT MEH?

I cannot kan chiong now ah?

We all filed in and got to our seats. Then we had to check all our trays for the correct stuff and the exam started.

The Physics was plain gay. I could do it. But my answers were all wrong. How sad right, i can do and my answers were all wrong.

I was super scared for Chemistry. But turns out that i managed Chem better then Physics. We played with Copper II Sulphate. I'm not too sure about the sulphate part. But i think it should be lah.

I redid the whole of Physics measurement again, because i felt that it was weird. So i asked for another paper.

Me: "Excuse me, i want another paper."
Invigilator: "Are you sure?"
Me: "Duh! My exam leh."
Invigilator: "You have to surrender your other paper, do you know?"
Me: "Of course, if not i'll end up with two papers."

This invigilator is super weird can. Ask so much weird questions.

I redid the whole thing again and at the end of it all, i still realised that all my Physics answers were wrong.

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK PLEASE.

I'm super annoyed.

Finished paper at 4pm and went home to sleep. I was super tired.