Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bye Louise.

I went down on Wednesday for Louise's farewell bbq. It was like a cult gathering. With the Northlanders on the grass, Filipinos around a table, another group around another table and another group around the pit.

What's scary is the arrival of the Filipinos. They arrived in a muthafucking huge group and in the dark, they looked like they were going for a gang meeting.

Me: "Eh Louise, who the hell are they?"
Louise: "My filipino friends."

RIGHT.

It seems like half the colony of filipinos came for her farewell bbq.
There were so many people there really. So we all started cam-whoring.


She's Sam the Pandikuti. (tamil for piglet)

Ghaz and his two way picture thing.

Yong! My favourite Sexy.


Jena! My favourite laughing partner.


Andy! This one best lah. He did the IMF event. I hear he was the toilet director. HAHA.


Mad things we did when we were bored.


Jill! Finally i dun see her at her workplace.

This was supposed to be with just Karl. But Jill squashed her face in last minute. HAHA.


Nigel. I dun like to take photos with him, you have no idea how bad i have to tip toe.


=)


Vane!


Classmate, Chiming. He insisted on not taking a photo because he didnt know how to smile. I say bullshit Chiming. Shut up and just take a photo.


Shaw wai, he was being a pain in the ass. His picture tells you all.

I brought Neh along, because she had nothing to do. We were the only other people left besides Louise's people.
Neh decided to prank McDonald Call Centre. She called them and asked for the drinks we wanted, plus two cups full of ice, another two cups half filled with ice and another two with no ice.
I laughed my balls out.
The way she said it was classic okay.


Back at the chalet.

You look at Kimchoo's face. She just drank like a few mouthfuls of barcardi coke. Mine was due to hotness.

This one ah. Dun need to say already. He think he the world's best drinker lah.

I think Bedah was yelling at him to go and bathe.

Kimchoo and Sandar?




I love you Marie. I always will.
In afew hours time, you're leaving. Theres so much i want to say. Things i want to do with you. Losing a friend has never been this painful in my life. You brought joy into my life and there are alot of memories that i have of you. If i had a choice, i wouldnt want you to leave. But thats not possible, because you need to be with your family. Remember my pact with you, because i'll remember it always.
Thanks for all the sweet sweet memories. I'm sorry there cannot be more for another few more years. Take care over there, and remember i'll always be here, ready to welcome you with a hug. I'm missing you already.
lovelove Marie.