Tuesday, October 31, 2006

O level jitters

I really dun know what am i going to do if i dun pass for Os. I really want to go to Ngee Ann for Mass Comm. I'm trying to study, but everything is making me so annoyed with everything else. I cannot concentrade at all. I want to do well, even if i have to pay the consequences. So thus, i've come up with a re-re-re-revised target setting for O levels.

English- A1
Chinese- C6 (this one no choice already)
Maths- B4
Science- B3
Accounts- A1
Humanities- A2

L1R4: 11
L1R5: 17

Laugh all you want. Its my target setting and not yours. So fuck off.

But in the event that i do not make it for Mass Comm in any polytechnic, i've decided not to study anymore. Studying sucks. I'd rather suffer in the working world then study. RAH!

Random Bimbotic thought:
If i keep cracking my knuckles, will my fingers drop off?