Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Seventh tattoo.

I went to school today. It was some funny shit. Teachers were asking the class why they were in such party mood. They all exclaimed and insisted that they were celebrating the fact that i was in class today.

I was like what the hell?

Khalid's class was one of the bombs today. He was up to his usual gay shit. We had classwork to do, but nobody wanted to focus much on the comprehension. So Mark, Eddie, Junan and Jonathan decided that they would disturb me and obtain my attention. And i diverted some of my attention to them.

I cannot remember what they said, but they were trying to provoke me into getting all riled up.

What did i do?

My speciality. Pinching their nipples.

I pinched Junan's and he squealed like a girl. I'm super serious about the part where he squealed like a girl. It was simply hilarious just to have one hand pinchingholding his nipple and laughing at his girly squeals. I wanted to pinch Eddie, Mark and Jonathan's, but they ran away.

Khalid was like telling me that they want my attention. I just laughed.

Then Khalid sat in front of me, and he saw my butterfly.

Khalid: "Is that a real tattoo?"
Me: "No, everyday i take marker and draw. Draw the same pattern."
Khalid: "Where did you get that done?"
Me: "Utopia."
Khalid: "Ethopia?!"
Me: "*laughs* No! Utopia!"
Khalid: "Where is that?"
Me: "Parkway lah."
Khalid: "How much did it cost?"
Me: "Customed. $70"
Khalid: "Okay."

Then some of the people started eating sour plums in class. So he retorted.

Khalid: "Hey, no eating in my class. Esp when i'm fasting."
Me: "HAHA. Lame. Do we look like we care?"

Then came Yoonus's class.

It was hilarious shit.

Mark was looking for his workbook, which left no traces after it disappeared.

Mark: "Which fugitive stole my book?"
Yoonus: "Mark, sit down and look for it later."
Mark: "Do you need a comb?"
Yoonus: "What?"
Class: *laughs*
Mark: "You dun need a comb right?"
Yoonus: "I knew that this was coming."
Mark: "All you had to do was to help me look for my book. But nooooo.."
Yoonus: "I'm nearly 50, i dun need a comb. But i think by the time you're 30, you wouldnt need one too."
Mark: "Yeah, but i'll just shave it all of insted of trying to grow it."
Me: "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA."

It was super funny.

Hilarious.

Skipped Maths because we had to go down to the library and my math teacher didnt even bother to call us down. Then again, its more like 5NA didnt pass the message to 5NB.

At the end of school, i sneaked up on Eddie and tried pinching him. He grabbed my wrists and it hurt like a bitch. So i stopped trying to pinch him, because he said he was sorry.

A whole bunch of us went for lunch after school. Then Chiming went off to smoke with me.

So we talked till it was 3pm then we went home to prepare for night class.

I fell asleep on the computer table. I only woke up when Bedah smsed me. Went to bathe and planned my seventh tattoo. Rushed down to Jo's and he customed a crown for me and bedah. So we now have identical tattoos.


Me before doing anything.


Start of pain.


The outline was a bitch. Esp the prongs at the top. Hurt like mad.


And it was completed in 15minutes.


Bedah had the same tattoo, but on her pelvis bone. She was twitching like mad.


Bit of outline.


She couldnt stop twitching and fidgeting around.


And it was finally done.

This guy came in for a help session. Why help session you ask? See, without all the red markings on his back, he only had a gargoyle and a angel hanging in mid air. So Jo helped him make it look better.
Jo did some fast freehand on this guy. The machine moved super smoothly, drawing out the lines and all. But the thing was that the guy couldnt take the pain, you could see him grabbing onto his own skin and his teeth was all clenched.

Say OUCH with me.

OUCH.

Bedah got her tattoo wrapped and we left.

She was complaining that it was masking tape and she dislikes masking tape.

Sat at Mac and Jason was complaining that the server gave him fries without salt when he didnt make that special request. So i took the whole tray of fries back and i asked for the manager.

Me: "Hi, are you the manager?"
Him: "Yes mam, how can i help you?"
Me: "My friend asked for fries and he didnt request for it without salt. So why isnt the fries salted?"
Him: *stun*
Me: "So is this how your staff treats customers?"
Him: "I'm so sorry about that mam, i'll get it changed right away."

Like you believe i complain to KAP, Headquarters of McDonalds?

WHAT?

Salt very expensive?

My house got alot. I give you ah.

Tsk. Salt also want to save. Not as if salt is super expensive right?!


I look super old here.