Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween

Fuck, i typed my whole entry and i went for dinner. I came back to find my mom on the comp and all my browsers were closed. In fact, it looked as if i didnt even log in.

FUCKINGCHAOCHEEBYENABEHCHAOTURTLE.

I'M SO FUCKING ANNOYED WITH STUPID PEOPLE AROUND ME. FUCK OFF LAH. FUCK FAR FAR AWAY. STUPID PEOPLE ARE NOT WANTED.

CHEEBYE.


I could only save this much of my entry. So yeah, enjoy it if you want. Dun want then go and fuck off.

Happy Halloween everybahdee.

It was one hell of a night i tell you. But my mood was spoilt in the afternoon when i got msges saying that the Mos night was cancelled. I was quite annoyed because i already had my outfit planned and everything. But the whole idea was ruined because of alot of reasons.

But then again, i had tons of friends that asked me out for Halloween. So i did go out in the end, but without a costume that is.

First i went out with Fedah.

I tried on her beanie and i think i look like some sort of a bandit. So not me.

So i cabbed her to Paradiz where she could join her friends, then i went off to Cocco to meet Fionette and gang.

I reached at 11 and i was all alone. Then i started seeing weird things walking towards me. First i saw a goth girl with a kimono weirdo. Then this afro guy with suspenders, like i dun even know what is he dressing up as. Saw a whole bunch of weird shit after that. Then Fionette and Jean arrived.

Got into Cocco for free, because i was on guestlist. Dun ask me how that happened, but it just did.

Went in and there was a whole crowd of people. It was pretty packed on the first floor. Then i noticed this lady drawing on other people's faces. So i went over and checked the situation out. I asked her if its for free. Once i confirmed that it was, i was so ready to do everything.

I hopped onto the chair and she asked me what i wanted to get.

*i so feel like i'm at the studio doing a new tattoo*

So i told her i wanted goth gore and she stared at me. I told her i wanted really dark eyes with lots of blood and wounds. I even showed her my girl on my back, telling her i wanted the wounds to be like that.

I am so cool.

So she did just that. And she gave me blood red lips.


Okay, you cannot really see my arm. But its super cool with blood dripping all.


Have you seen the paranormal?