Friday, October 06, 2006

No sleep for more then 24hrs.

It feels as if i havent blogged for three hundred years.

That wasnt the point of my whole entry today anyway.

On Wed night i went to meet Neh in town. We went for dinner then she told me that Xia and Yang were coming down later to bring us for a spin. I'm pretty much okay with that. So we sat at Ljs reminiscing the past. The memories of being in Sac and the nonsense that we used to do, rocked my world. It was fun trying to remember all these kind of memories. And how about the suspensions that Neh and i ever had? Waay funny. Its funny if you ever get to hear the stories of how we got our suspensions.

Then we went to smoke. Xia and Yang reached Cine awhile later and joined us. I saw Amy and Shiqi at Cine and i went over to talk to them. I realised that everyone is smoking Viceroy. Hurray for Viceroy!

We left for Yang's car. He drives like he's mad okay. Reminds me of a certain someone's driving sometimes. Neh was like a mad person, as if she never sat in a car before. She insisted that we should all wind down the windows, just because we were going for a spin. Tiesto was playing on the speakers. Traffic never sounded so good on the expressway.

We went up to Mt Faber. Apparently Xia and Yang had already gone up there for some romancing. So Xia and Yang were telling us about their friend who kicked a scooter down Mt Faber.

Neh was super interested in the topic, only because she thought it was uber cool to line up scooters and kick them down Mt Faber.

So sud kee you know?

Okay, i admit i thought of it this way too. But not as far as to think of people lining up scooters and kicking them down a hill. Which i find funny now that i think about it.

So we all laughed and laughed at Neh. Its hilarious okay.

Then Yang fetched us to Xia's place, where Neh and Xia did mini fashion parades while i talked to Gab and Sheila online about Halloween costumes. Gab wants to do some cosplay on Halloween. Why he wants to spend so much money for one night, i also cannot fathom. He wants to buy the hat and the contact lens and whatnot. So for one night alone, he wants to spend like $500 or something. Mad i say.

Neh wants to go as Mr Pringles, the potato chip. Xia is going as a Karung Guni man, with a curly mustache. Sheila is going as a pixie or an elf. I wanted to go as a dead schoolgirl. But they were saying that its common. So i'm still thinking about it.

Gab asked me to go as a chicken rice seller.

WHAT THE FUCK.

He asked me to carry a chopper, because its very sud kee. So its cool to carry a chopper around town now huh? Then the police will catch me right. And i'll end up being gulity of attempted mass murder or something. Theres no way i'm carrying a chopper around town, i'll look retarded.

So the costume thing is currently on hold. I just have no ideas now.

I cabbed back to Yishun from Xia's place. It cost me $18.90 please. I want to go mad already. I refuse to pay such extorbitant prices just to get home by next year. I shall go get a car and drive myself home.

I got back to Yishun and met with Jason. Then i reached home around 6am and i went online only to get annoyed and infuriated with something i read. Bathed and got to school.

Mark: "EH! Whats the date today?"
Sham: "Today fifth lah."
Mark: "What your age fiona?"
Me: "18 lah."
Mark: "Okay, today all go and buy 0518. Confirm come out."
Me: "Cheebye."

Yes, i agree its a miracle to see me in school bright and early in the morning after two weeks. But it was quite unnecessary to go through all that that early in the morning what.

I got through the whole day without sleeping. Warrior i am.

After school, i went to meet Kimchoo and she taught me maths in the library. I was quite annoyed because of the bunch of losers sitting in front of me. See, we were there to study, so why the flying fuck are you talking about phones and cameras? Shouldnt we be studying?

Cheebye.

If you want to talk, might as well go home and talk?

Inconsiderate fucks.

Left around 7plus, still holding on to reality, even without any sleep for more then 24hours already. I went down to SCC to meet Bedah, Sam and Vena at Pizza Hut. Vena's a bimbo! I'm serious. She cant hear with her hair over her ears also! We laughed and laughed like mad.

Reached home at 11pm. Bathed and i died on my bed for the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment