Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Marie's Message

Date: Monday, 16 October, 2006 6:26 PM
Subject: (:
Message:

Fiona love.
MARIE here (:

till now i havent thanked you for coming down and sending me off. and after reading what you wrote, i really really have to give it to you la. you didn't sleep, you even took care of everyone and everything just to make sure you all get to see me off. I LOVE YOU!

girl, the picture of us, the one you gave me, it made me tear fiona. when i was reading it, i remembered how we were all so damn close in sec three. when you made my birthday the best i had in my past 15yrs. the shirt you chose for me, its here with me. i was told not to bring much of my old clothes here cos i could get new ones, but that black bong shirt's still with me man. it means so much to me cause its from you and the rest. you guys made my day so special then. also, your letter reminded me of my conflict with Roach, abt how you were there all the way trying to help me and roach settle stuff. i also remembered how council destroyed all of us. sigh. all those memories.

fiona, im very glad that i got to patch things up with you before i left. im very glad that you were willing to give us another chance at this friendship. im gonna treasure it this time and we're gonna build it up somemore yea? who cares if im thousands of miles away, ill come back!!! ill come back and we'll have hell lotsa fun!!

keep in touch fiona.
marie loves you (:

When i read this, i cried and cried.



Seeing this message made me feel that it was all worth it. Every single bit of it.