Saturday, June 04, 2005

well.
i'm pretty much tired.
bud i dun wanna go sleep yet.
i still wanna talk to sendoh.
bud i dunno where has he gone.
is it me.
or have i found a target?
hah.
i'm gay.
whatever.
he makes me laugh.
that's all that matters.
i'm pretty easy to please.
hah.
whatever.
am not thinking of such shit now.
focus fiona focus.

wtf.
i kinda fucking bored now.
cox its like 1am and i'm still awake.
towning tml.
window shopping thou.
need to save for a tattoo.

shawn keeps persuding me to get a darkside gore art.
i absolutely refuse.
no no no.
i aint doing it.
but i love fridae the thirteenth thou.
arghhhhh!!!
i dunno lar.
shall think abt it.
i'm gonna kena more councelling if i do another one.
maan.
i'm torn.
save me*
help me make a decision.
i decided what i wanna be when i grow up.
a tattoo artist.
i think i'll stick with that dream for awhile.

*nite sendoh. sweet dreams*

No comments:

Post a Comment