Sunday, June 26, 2005

i'm bleeding badly.

hello. its me again. the one and only. i cant seem to find a skin that i can stick to and enjoy. i just have to change and change the skins. well. i better find a nice skin soon. i need it for my official opening of my blog. argh!!! i cant take this anymore! i shall go find more skins. okay. i am now satisfied with this skin. its pretty nice anyway. MSN has like a virus going on now. fuck. and people think that its me who sent it. wtf. NO. why would i send you suck a stupid thing? lame. anw. school's starting tml. and i'm feeling damn fucked up about it. it prolly because i'm haemorraging. losing fucking alot of blood. well. NOW we know that i cant be food for a vampire. beacuse i am losing too much blood myself. HAHAHAHA.
i miss council already.

mwa`

No comments:

Post a Comment